Mig-23-98 Project

This is great to know,perfect thanks for the Information now i know how to get it implemented thank you so much.

I think that is better to base the wing sweep in a mixed way, if you down the flaps inmediately move the wings to the 16° position, with flaps up use the speed to switch between 16-45-72

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the MIG-23 the wing sweep is manually, watch the 360 link of the cockpit, the handle is at the right of the flaps buttons, from 16° to 72°, but as cubanace stated, the flight model is standard (based in the MIG-29S) and do not affect the perfomance is only for a realistic external view.

Cubanace please, can you always update the first post with the latest link to download the mod? Thanks![/Q

Done!!!!..

Hi Cubanace, in this RAR I prepared your mod JSGME compatible, look at the folder structure inside

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar3LeO3LwZH1sz5GQCszQjqmQf0o

I will finally be able to post actual new 3d cockpit and external model by next week, i been reskinning it and aplying the textures and finding the correct size of the mig23 in dcs world.

Remember to adjust the new cockpit, to make the MIG-29S HUD fits in your model of MIG-23-98. I will be practicing this week for the MIG-21 vs F5 event, but next week will design the ANGOLA campaign

New 3d Model ,Sorry for the delay, i find that this is the right choice because i want for my None Official Modules to be Decent quality and nothing less.

Mig-23 Model and Cockpit by..

Professional 3d Artist.

Runway and pavement Graphics.

Starway Texture pack.

There is a lot that i have to work on the cockpit, for example the seat uses metalic Materials and some other parts are just 2d and not 3d,also i have been making a 3d panel,side panels that i been adding textures from the real mig 23 side panels that i got from a 3d real picture mig-23 panorama,the cockpit at this point is missing most side panels and detail towards the bottom and back,yes cockpit looks great as is but is not complete without the side panels if you know what i am talking about.

So stay tune and i will upload video in 3dx max of the work in progress of the side panels and plz point out any mistakes or better ways to do this for is the first time i am trying to make new 3d panels for an aircraft.

Edited by cubanace

Looks great! I guess that answers my question about being able to get proper nose bort numbers on this. For so many years the original DCS Mig-23 could not fully display any 2 digit nose bort except 11.

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

Will this work fully and properly when flown by the AI?

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

Hello cubanace,

thanks for your amazing work ! I have a question, it look's like the cockpit is from ML version while the fuselage is more MF, is this intended ?

Another thing, please be correct and write MiG, not Mig, so as it is since the late 1930's :)...

many greetings and keep on working !