VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

@chaser You need to get things properly installed first.

1) Vol knob: you're not running latest plugin version 2.5.8

http://www.vaicompro.com/downloads.html

2) Also your lua code is not in place

@tebsu As above and download and install the chatter dll

http://www.vaicompro.com/faq.html

@Japo Solved as per PM

@Ares63 The command is 'Approaching for Refuel' see ref table

@Stuart The command is 'Request Refuel' see ref table.

Thanks for your suggestion- its up dated and the export file has been removed for the scripts fold and still no joy in afraid

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Ares63 The command is 'Approaching for Refuel' see ref table

@Stuart The command is 'Request Refuel' see ref table.

i'm a little bit confused ...

yoy wrote to mi that is not

'request refuel'

but

'Approching for refuel'

and to @stuart that

'Request refueling'

but

'request refuel'

???

where am i wrong?

to confirm

you need start any mission then correct plane is detected.

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

i'm a little bit confused ...

yoy wrote to mi that is not

'request refuel'

but

'Approching for refuel'

and to @stuart that

'Request refueling'

but

'request refuel'

???

where am i wrong?

you are talking about the tanker, I am talking about with the ground crew...

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

@Hollywood. Chatter issue. Not repeatable today. Was the FA18 module. I'll let you know if it persists. Snacks out.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

One question: How can I change the voice of Cristal Palace? I am running with Spanish configuration (running good) but when asking Cristal Palace an spanish woman talking in english appear, and believe me it is very difficult to understand here.

The Narrator options in windows doesn't change anything. Would be nice to have an option to choose from different voices installed.

Also please add a volume (and increase as it is) of Vaicom communication with Cristal palace or Beep noises.. because right now is very difficult to hear them. Even the Chatter (also make the audio higher there). And I put the DCS at 40% already.

Thanks! Looking forward to that Rio. Is it going to be free for Pro users?

Hi guys:

I've got the same problem as Chaser. My F/A-18 designation isn't showing either. See below. I'm pressed for time right now so I won't host a list of issues with getting Vaicom to perform as expected. I'll be back this weekend to lay them out. In the mean time are you suggesting that the only way for the aircraft designator to show is in a mission. I'm still trying to come up to speed on the Hornet and have been flying Instant Action to get a feel for the old girl. Clarity on matter would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Mike "Mad Max"

401657630_VAICOMConfigure.PNG.dc8c5bfbc55c836ebdec950431a5680a.PNG

~S

I bought a Vaicom Pro program with chatter themes and everything works perfectly in DCS. Chatter themes are so good that I even listen them when I'm not flying

Since I don't speak English at all, I had to train almost all the phrases again... but even that's not a problem. After that, everything works great.

These two or three weeks, I have been using Vaicom Pro plugin, and it was amazing. I don't even know how I used to fly without it.

Thanks to the author and I hope I will enjoy your future work.:thumbup:

One question. How do I import a Keyword editor that has been modified?

I make my words in spanish. Make 600 commands. Press export and give the 2 files (keywords.txt and keywords.csv) to another guy.. but still that guy when overwriting the export folder with those 2 files, he has the default 483 default English commands. Even he press the Reload Button in the Keyword Editor

Edited by Japo32

Guys I did search for this but could not find an answer. The other day I selected the LUA something checkbox on the last tab and now lcrlt + lAlt + C does nothing. I am running it with admin rights. The system still works fine however I can no longer open the Viacom console.

Any advice?

cheers

Mike

Win11 64bit, AMD Ryzen 58003DX, GeForce 3070 8GB, 2TB SSD, 64GB DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz _ full 1:1 FA-18C Cockpit https://www.youtube.com/@TheHornetProject

I've had a scan through the thread but its swollen to 163 pages and I can't spot what I'm after!!!

I fear I may have accidentally "edited" the list of voice commands while in Keywords Training Mode -

I can't see "Crew" anywhere in the Command Phrase List...and Crew/Sarge only have 2 Alias (Should be 3 I guess Chief/Crew/Sarge)

Its not IMPOSSIBLE i've done it elsewhere as i've been backwards and forwards through training mode ALOT (It doesn't like my english accent)

How do I get Viacom Pro to reload and revert to the "unedited" default Command Phrase List ?

Airbag_signatur.png

Can this be used along with 'Voice programming' from the other thread?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=227717

System 1:

Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build 19045.4123 - Core i7 3770K/Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 (BIOS F-10)/32GB G-Skill Trident X DDR3 CL7-8-8-24/Asus RTX 2070 OC 8GB - drivers 551.61/LG Blue Ray DL Burner/1TB Crucial MX 500 SSD/(x2)1TBMushkinRAWSSDs/2TB PNY CS900 SSD/Corsair RM750w PSU/Rosewill Mid Challenger Tower/34" LG LED Ultrawide 2560x1080p/Saitek X56 HOTAS/TrackIR 5 Pro/Thermaltake Tt esports Commander Gear Combo/Oculus Quest 2/TM 2xMFD Cougar/InateckPCIeUSB3.2KU5211-R

System 2:

Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.3447 - MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US - i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi/32GB DDR5 5600mhz RAM/RTX 4060/2TB nVME SSD/4TB 2.5in SSD/650w Gold PSU

You should be able to copy the Voice programming commands to the VAICOM profile and use both in the same profile.

If this also works in the reverse iam not sure about that because VAICOM uses .ddl and i use keyboard commands.

Only thing i can think of it is better to have multiple VAICOM profiles example :

1 for F-18

1 for F-15

1 for M-2000C

1 for KA-50

Because i have sometimes same commands but for different modules.

If this works in reverse the solution is easy copy all the VAICOM commands to the Voice programming profiles.

Have not purchased VAICOM myself so i cannot answer your question with 100% certainty.

Maybe some members here can answer this question better that have access to both.

Edited by dailey123

I have an issue since I started using Vaicom, at first I wasn't sure if it was voice attack, because I hadn't used it in a while, but after some testing to the best of my ability to check it, it seems to only occur when Vaicom profile is loaded on voiceAttack, other profiles don't seem to cause it.

The issue is that random keypresses seem to activate from time to time, this is most obvious when trying to type. But I've also noticed in DCS mostly with random view changes.

My Vaicom profile has a couple of added commands that are voice activated , and don't require me to push any TX button, just thing like "Hide/Show Pilot body" but no commands are beeing listed in Voice Attack when this happens.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Hi everybody.

I have been looking around this thread for several weeks and can’t succeed resuming my issue.

Indeed, when I speak in my microphone, VOiceAttack and Vaicom recognize the command but it takes at least 30seconds to be sent to DCS.

I tried to create a new speech recognition profile in Windows Speech Engine without success.

I tried to change the installation folder without success.

I created new rules in my firewall to allow specifics UDP ports used by Vaicom without success.

I tried to launch VOiceAttack on administrator without success.

I created a new VOiceAttack profile to send commands to Windows and it works correctly maybe 1 seconds between voice and execution.

That’s why I’m sure it is a Vaicom issue but I can’t solve it.

Anyone could help me ?

Thanks

Corei7 2600K 4.4Ghz OC - NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb - 16 Gb DDR3

HP Reverb PRO HMD - Thrusmaster TWCS + TopGun Stick

I've had a scan through the thread but its swollen to 163 pages and I can't spot what I'm after!!!

Yes, it's a bit out of hand. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find information I need through this thread when I experience a problem. And since I fly intermittently, sometimes a problem has come and gone from the thread by the time I notice it myself. It would be terrific to have a dedicated sub-forum, or else a separate support mechanism. Is there something else available?

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

Yes, it's a bit out of hand. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find information I need through this thread when I experience a problem. And since I fly intermittently, sometimes a problem has come and gone from the thread by the time I notice it myself. It would be terrific to have a dedicated sub-forum, or else a separate support mechanism. Is there something else available?
Maybe empty repo at GitHub with issues... I find searching this forum (or any forum) a bit tricky. Since all threads/cases are mixed..

Wysłane z mojego Nokia 6.1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

@=Bobby= Excellent dude thanks a lot

@Japo Use the .csv import function in the latest update.

@Sting57 Enable keyboard shortcuts in VA (keyboard icon)

@ixsapper The plugin does not send keypresses at all. Likely related to the added commands somehow or another app perhaps.

@jasonbirder Reset the keywords database with the Reset tab.

@Kariyann71 No idea what could be causing that tbh. Have you tried disabling antivirus, other plugins/apps.

@72Westy You can daisy-chain VA profiles - look here

@daily123 Using the plugins exposed variables you could merge them:

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Thanks Hollywood.

I created yesterday a simple VA profile to send commands to DCS world and it works without delay (no more than a second).

That’s why I sure my issue is due to something weird with de VAICOM profile.

I will try to remove completely this one and reinstall it.

Corei7 2600K 4.4Ghz OC - NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb - 16 Gb DDR3

HP Reverb PRO HMD - Thrusmaster TWCS + TopGun Stick

Here I upload the CSV spanish diccionary in case someone want to use it in spanish. Even the english words are pronounced in English, but a way to make the Spanish voice recognition program to be read them when talking in "english". Can now be imported with the new import function in the diccionary area, so other users can make it work in their languages and share!

Would be interesting to have the option to merge diccionaries, en case of future functionabilities.

Thanks!

keywordsSpanish.zip