TPOD unexpected update.

Zeus67

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed that as a safety measure. If the measure does not exist, it will be disabled.

What is the status of this subject ?

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

Moving the TPOD while lasing. It reverts to SAFE although it shoudn't.

yes i know but does razbam will correct that ?

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

Interestingly, slewing and lasing at the same time was certainly possible on the British Harriers Gr.7 with TIALD pod. In the book Joint Force Harrier there's a description of how they manually slewed a bomb which was already in flight away from civilians.

Would be strange if American Harriers couldn't perform something like this. The parts quoted by mvsgas do not exclude this possibility, as slewing does not undesignate the target permamently.

Edited by some1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Slewing is essential to maintain the laser spot in view from the bomb on some targets (cylindrical or round for example) according to the evolutions of the plane. And I do not find this TDC safety in any official documentation.

Edited by *Aquila*

Slewing is essential to maintain the laser spot in view from the bomb on some targets (cylindrical or round for example) according to the evolutions of the plane. And I do not find this TDC safety in any official documentation.

That feature has been disabled. Fix should be available on next update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Hello guys, I wanted to expose a "problem" that I found ... it concerns the lock of moving targets with the TPOD ... in 1.5 open beta it worked perfectly, in 2.5 I noticed that it works when it wants, for example in the mission I edited for Harrier's tests it works well, but I create other missions and there is no way to follow the moving targets ... but I didn't find any plausible motivations ... someone have ideas? Then another thing, theoretically there should be the possibility to manually switch between the Area Tracking and Point Tracking, but I realized that if it switchs automatically between Area to Point it's ok, if not, you can't switch it manually and it remains on Area... thank you all!

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic128931_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

SO:Win10 64bit CPU:Intel i7 8700K@3.7 RAM:DDR4 46GB G.Skill Trident 3200MHz CL14 GPU:Nvidia EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW iCX MB:ASRock Z370 Extreme4 HDD:

512GB Samsung 970 PRO SSD M.2 NVMe + 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD + 2x500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM

I’ve encountered an issue that is hopefully operator error: as soon as I skew the TPOD with the TDC, I can no longer cycle between Area and Point target modes. I can toggle modes while the TPOD is boresighted, but lose the ability and revert to AR once I slew.

Ok can't get mine to point from area anymore in TDC slew mode , was able to before the last hotfix... now I can GBU-12 6 different targets in area mode but after that my bombs go dumb like the laser is dead. I remember in the A-10 and in bms falcon the laser only fires during the last so many seconds of bomb drop, I fire it manually using the fire line select key .. maybe I'm overheating laser... dunno how it's modeled in Harrier

I'll check these issues as soon as I finish with the moving map.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

When doing a "cold-start" at night the TPOD FLIR isn't working for me?

When "hotstart" or "airstart" TPOD FLIR works. I set my buttons in "cold-start" exactly like it's in "airstart" (see pic).

What am I doing wrong? Doe's anybody else see this?:helpsmilie:

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

When doing a "cold-start" at night the TPOD FLIR isn't working for me?

When "hotstart" or "airstart" TPOD FLIR works. I set my buttons in "cold-start" exactly like it's in "airstart" (see pic).

What am I doing wrong? Doe's anybody else see this?:helpsmilie:

You have to wait about three minutes for the FLIR to be available when starting form a cold start.

I'll check these issues as soon as I finish with the moving map.

and the autopilot :smilewink:

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

and the autopilot :smilewink:

Autopilot is being worked on by CptSmiley.

This is a TPOD thread.

Disculpe usted señor, afortunadamente mi inquietud ya fue respondida (por aqui mismo)

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1