For next Black Shark movie, what do you want to see..?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
I would like to see a great movie that has no third party special affect. Just in game. That way we could get the best possible look at the game, not your great stills as a movie maker. But I'm sure with only in game, you can still make a great movie.

Thanks

I've already made one movie such as the one you're describing:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=506&lang=en

Mine is more of a reccomendation.

Dont get me wrong, i love your movies, bit the high contrast you add to your movie takes away form the experience. (like in SPEED and other newer movies of yours.) Just a bit of constructive critisism.

I would like a fulll view of the cockpit, and the start up sequence. (if tht can be done.)and show the chopper go on a mission (Possibly one like the ones that BS will be released with.)

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: oh, sorry, ya, like he said, no 3rd party effects. that's what I ment by the high contrast and stuff.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading an article about the KA-50 and they mention this technique called 'the funnel' where the BS flies in a circle over a target area keeping the weapons pointed at the target area (and engaging at will). This sounds difficult to fly, but IMHO would make a good sequence for a movie.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was reading an article about the KA-50 and they mention this technique called 'the funnel' where the BS flies in a circle over a target area keeping the weapons pointed at the target area (and engaging at will). This sounds difficult to fly, but IMHO would make a good sequence for a movie.

Where do you read it? Do you have the link?

Where do you read it? Do you have the link?

For example, the Ka-50 helicopter stands out owing to its unique aerobatics maneuver, the so-called "funnel" that enables the aircraft to deliver aimed concentrated fire at a point target. The helicopter is "connected" with this target by an "invisible thread", while still on the move. In this way it does not present a target of opportunity for enemy aimed fire and also keeps an enemy target stationary at the same time.

http://www.armscontrol.ru/atmtc/Arms_systems/Avia/Russia/Ka50/ka50.htm

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make a movie about a dude name maverick and his buddy goose. And some hot civilian chick that wants do some research on a mig 28. But maverick has like this ... uh ... confidence problem ... yea .. he cant seem to get back into the saddle ya know after his buddy goose dies while training at fighter weapon school .... yea yea ... ..... nah on second thought that movie would suck dont make that movie GA.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I still think GA should have gone along with the subtle sarcastic nuance/Britney Spears theme. I did, and had scream capturing the images the other day. I'm free this morning, so I'll fire up my editor and have the movie done by lunchtime.

• ED Team

Some very weird suggestions lurking here :P

But i haven't started work on the movie yet. I've just moved to my new appartment, and i have to get everything settled in here before i can begin.

So patience is the key here, even for me. :P

Hi guys.

Since i make the movies for the community mainly, i thought that this time i'll ask you guys.

I've been given the "green light" to create another movie in the same style as my previous movie "Project 50" (added sound FX, visual enhancement, movie soundtracks etc..).

So my question is, what do you want to see included in this movie?

But please don't go "overboard" with details, give me something specific that wont take me months to do (i dont have that kind of patience yet!) :P

Cheers :)

PS: I can't promise i'll include everything you want to see.

What i will include so far (just a list which i will be updating, although i can't promise i'll include everything mentioned here either):

- In-cockpit footage (with lots of 6DOF)

- Parts of new terrain

- some Apache footage

- Mi-28 atacking the enemys base ( will try...)

If you can make it even better than this one:

That would be awesome… ;)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

What complexities would this be?? :D:D:D:D

Too much time required (weeks in some cases) to produce a video - although your results are technically excellent. I've noted on the FS9 video forum (especially) that content, narrative, humour, etc get surrendered in favour of swish editing, effects, titles, etc. Sometimes less is more.

Thanks for posting that link, TS. That vid was a scream :thumbup:

so what is it? Are we gonna see some nipples? :D

Does "Ed" have any? :D

:beer:

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

I would rather be told that B.S. will be out vey soon and there is no sense in making a new LO:FC:BS movie...

:pilotfly:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

• ED Team
I would rather be told that B.S. will be out vey soon and there is no sense in making a new LO:FC:BS movie...

:pilotfly:

The game won't come out any sooner whether i make a movie, or not. ;)