104th Phoenix - Operation Longbow - Dynamic PvP Mission

104th_Maverick

We had this earlier... there are no logistics on the FARP, you have to bring them in, which is done by creating a FOB I believe (not sure).

So logistics are only available at the default, non-capturable FARPs, and to be forwarded to frontal FARPs only by players with the FOBs, is that how it supposes to be?

Edited by Slutcher

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Slutcher, to my understanding yes. Would be best, if Mav brings some light on this

Its a bug, you are supposed to be able to load crates and troops from capturable FARPS but we're having issues getting it to work.

Will hopefully have a solution for tomorrow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

@maverick Can you post GPS cord of Farps somewhere in the briefing?

Also is it possible to disable (red) AWACS radio chatter sound on server and leave only subtitles?

PS. What about adding some (orange) early morning or sunset time set just for immersion. Mission looking good and sable. Thumbs up.

@maverick Can you post GPS cord of Farps somewhere in the briefing?

Also is it possible to disable (red) AWACS radio chatter sound on server and leave only subtitles?

PS. What about adding some (orange) early morning or sunset time set just for immersion. Mission looking good and sable. Thumbs up.

Yes.

Sadly not unless you are in an aircraft that can turn the freq volume down. This shouldn't affect the SRS channel volume.

The mission currently starts at 05:30 AM for a nice sunrise mission go :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So i decided to try this server out yesterday with 2 of my brothers. We all had huge problems connecting to the server :(

Is it DCS in general who really sucks in Multiplayer servers pressed to hard?

i7 6700k | 16GB DDR4 | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 960 EVO | HTC Vive

So i decided to try this server out yesterday with 2 of my brothers. We all had huge problems connecting to the server :(

Is it DCS in general who really sucks in Multiplayer servers pressed to hard?

Pefman,

I don´t think it was a server or general DCS problem, many players have problems with their internet connection or ping to get on the server.

Others don´t and it works like a charm.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Sukumi has R-77 available. Didn't have the time to check other airfields though.

It's supposed to :)

We allowed the R-77 for little Miggy from the first round testing.

Later today we are going to test Amraam B vs R-27ER, R-27ET & R-77 with the Kuznetsov also included.

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pefman,

I don´t think it was a server or general DCS problem, many players have problems with their internet connection or ping to get on the server.

Others don´t and it works like a charm.

It is a DCS 1.5 problem. If you have 8 GB RAM and not much VRAM you can not connect to servers with many units and players in 1.5. In 2.2 it takes a while but you can still connect.

Post #2 updated with mission upgrades...

• -JTAC's on station at priority Airbases from mission start, Kutaisi for Blue and Sochi for Red.
  • -JTAC's will no laser high priority targets (SAMS) before low priority units.
  • -FARP Co-ordinates, grids and freqs added to the brief-Added extra helicopters to Senaki for Blue and Gudauta for Red.
  • -Added client welcome messages when aircraft spawn at home base.
  • -Added Admiral Kuznetsov battle group for Red
  • -Set new weapon restrictions, Aim120C is now the only restricted weapon, all others are available.
  • -Added respawn triggers for both sides tankers if they RTB or get shot down.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

f9pFODV.jpg

WE NEED GCI OPERATORS ON THE 104th SERVER!

Sign ups are open for GCI slots in our server, to access the slots you simply have to register and post an application at the thread below.

GCI slots are LOCKED on our server and cannot be accessed without sign up.

SIGN UP BELOW and help your fellow pilots get eyes on the enemy to take them down!

http://community.104thphoenix.com/…/69-gci-operator-sign-up/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is the 104th server updated to latest 1.5.8.13504 Update 2? Otherwise I´d keep it ad current state.Thx for reply

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

Hi, can I ask if this is a persistent campaign or is it reset at regular intervals? Showtime posted about it on the 229th forums and talked specifically about a Saturday night start. Also can one just join at anytime or is there a signup thread ?

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3366746']You can update and still join the server sir.

The server itself won't be updated until further notice however.

Ah nice...

And BTW a big THANK YOU for your efforts and OP Longbow...amazing combination of "Blue Flag" and "104th-style" with very nice features implemented. ASAP and competent support. Had a blast on the server the day before yesterday...4 hrs of NOE OPs in the Huey with very good coordination by players and especially Migdriver as GCI.

Edited by docWilly

Hi, can I ask if this is a persistent campaign or is it reset at regular intervals? Showtime posted about it on the 229th forums and talked specifically about a Saturday night start. Also can one just join at anytime or is there a signup thread ?

It is not a persistent campaign sir, the mission restarts back to the beginning when the server relaunches.

The good news is we have ran the mission three times for over 17 hours so far.

We are going to be having back up copies in case of a server crash where Blue start with Kutaisi and Red start with Sochi.

We are also planning on doing 'event style' mission starts at the weekends, we would announce a mission start time and try to get as many people on board as possible and on comms and run it like a mini campaign for 12-17hours+.

The server is OPEN sir and can be joined at anytime, sign up is not required.

Ah nice...

And BTW a big THANK YOU for your efforts and OP Longbow...amazing combination of "Blue Flag" and "104th-style" with very nice features implemented. ASAP and competent support. Had a blast on the server the day before yesterday...4 hrs of NOE OPs in the Huey with very good coordination by players and especially Migdriver as GCI.

Thank you, it took a long time to design and a disgusting amount of time and effort to build.

I'm really hoping as more people play it and become familiar with how the mission works that it will get even more intense!

Just now a lot of people are still not reading the brief or on comms so there are loads of teamkills and lost little lambs at this stage but I am hoping that will change as the days / weeks go by.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Updated post #2 with fixes / updates.

-Blue Helicopters unable to spawn at FARP Gali when captured - Fixed

-Blue not able to load crates / troops at captured Red FARPS - Fixed

-Changed ground unit set up at FARP Gali for both sides to make capturing the FARP more difficult (added more armour).

-Added extra helicopters to Senaki for Blue and Gudauta for Red.

-Set new weapon restrictions, Aim120C is now the only restricted weapon, all others are available.

THE AIM120B IS ONLY AVAILABLE FROM TBILISI AND KUTAISI!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]