F/A-18F...Behind Enemy Lines

fitness88

There are so many ways to respond to this post it's difficult to choose which one. I'll settle for:

LOL

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

Hmmm...

Like the dogfight scene in Top Gun against Mig-28's :megalol:

I have seen Behind enemy lines - nice action though, but still Hollywood.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

There are so many ways to respond to this post it's difficult to choose which one. I'll settle for:

LOL

Feature request: If we dump external tank with fuel inside, can we light it up in flame with afterburners to act as decoy...pleeeeeeease :D

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Well let me help you out a bit...

We all know Hollywood didn't make this movie for R/W and virtual F18 pilots. I was referring more to the great cockpit camera angles, nice vapour trails, interesting changes to the UFC, etc...

There is a good SAM evasion scene 20 minutes into the movie.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I'm not playing DCS again until ED simulate missiles properly: They do 360 and travel at 500knots for around 6/7 minutes with engine on.

And why dont they come back after you after a slight brush?

Not ~6mins but hey it's close! ;)

This one almost certainly seemed to lose lock and come back for another attempt.