[FIXED] AJS-37 Viggen Crash to desktop

will-

You are not missing a mission, since taking out the bridge is the last mission AFAICR. But I know ... its not "clean" ..

Good to know, so it looks like a problem with the campaign summary.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem here with regular crashes to desktop. Simple mission in NTTR with static targets at Groom Lake to test precision bombing with a QFE not near sea level. This time, I was in autopilot+altitude hold and trimming down to descend when it crashed. Logfile enclosed. Tested in 2.5.2U7 Stable release (funkyfranky's controller lua enabled).

dcs log 072618.zip

Edited by Home Fries

Problem here with regular crashes to desktop. Simple mission in NTTR with static targets at Groom Lake to test precision bombing with a QFE not near sea level. This time, I was in autopilot+altitude hold and trimming down to descend when it crashed. Logfile enclosed. Tested in 2.5.2U7 Stable release (funkyfranky's controller lua enabled).

Similar crash here. Caucasus, single mission, I was on autopilot altitude+attitude hold and I was working on the radar as it crashed.

Before that I had been flying in NTTR for hours without any problems. Only used autopilot very briefly during that time.

dcs.log-20180727-073610.zip

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

I also experience chrashes occasionally.

dcs.log-20180724-183414.zip

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |

• 2 weeks later...

Also Red Flag mission 3 crashes randomly :(

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |

The thing is that my crashes during Red Flag hasn't generated any crash logs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As mentioned by FanofALF above, quitting mission 5 "With a little help from my friends" (after the scripted radio messages after landing) caused a CTD. This did not happen in the previous missions which I have played on the same build, nor did I experience it in the tutorials.

This happened 2 times in a row between restarting my PC.

The file is too large to upload to the file system so here is a onedrive link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av5fFaKnNowEtnVaic--XjGUCyNh

here we go again and again with ctd, even with latest patch. log file attached :mad:

I have an easy Viggen multiplayer mission, several Viggen, each ready for a different weapon. practice only one weapon only one at a time by myself. Loaded cartridge, loaded BK-90. Took off then CTD. Just got done flying a Viggen with RB-04E and hit ships minutes before. it's getting confusing, the CTD's. Just trying to say these are just easy new missions with just Viggen to practice using the air-to-ground. Didn't happen until a about 2 patches back.

dcs.log.txt

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Still happening even after the latest update. Didn't help much for me.

I'm playing DCS World through steam and in VR. Not that this should matter.

I love the Viggen, but this has gotten to an annoyance point where the plane is unusable even in single mission due to crashes.

Latest logs from yesterday and today attached.

dcs.log-20180915-114703.zip

dcs.log-20180914-214052.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I was waiting for the last update to finally complete Viggen "With a Little Help From My Friends" mission because the game always crashes after ending mission. After latest update it does the same again. It is impossible to complete the mission.

Any workarounds? Here is my log attached.

dcs.zip

We are looking into the problem with Mission 5 of the Mini-campaign. You haven't missed anything, it just crashes instead of returning to the menu with the end of the campaign.

But I cant select next mission because game crashes and does not set this mission to completed. It always starts from this same mission. Or am I missing something?

But I cant select next mission because game crashes and does not set this mission to completed. It always starts from this same mission. Or am I missing something?
What he is saying is that this mission is the last one, it's only 5 missions.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

• 6 months later...

Hi gentleman!

After long time without manage the viggen i created a simple mission to remenber and training some weapons and realized every codes that i input in CK37 the game crashs to desktop.

So, this is my last log, hope to find how solve this issue...

Cheers

dcs.rar

This is a known issue. The viggen is unusable for nearly one weak, the developer gave the fix to ED but it seems like they dont see this as an issue that needs a hotfix...so probably fixed the next normal patch.