Panavia Tornado

Shaman

This is one bad-ass looking fighter-bomber. Any of you - talented people - is up for making new 3D model of it? ;)

Sumthin..like this: http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/202218

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1203262/L/

- Saudi cammo

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Model in work............

Are you working on it?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Are you working on it?

Yes. We work.

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Wow, a jag would be awsome... Never really though about that. I think what is really needed is a dedicated jet attack aircraft of any kind for nato.

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

Wow, if any of the models that are WIP currently were finally finished would be awesome

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

• 4 weeks later...

if you look closely at the nose - you can see and count the sides of the cylinder used for the nose etc - ok its not as bad as the 12 sided flanker , but hey you have 60000 polys to model too - there really is no excuse to have the most visual part of the plane , the nose , the part people notice and crtiticise smoothness wise - angular ?

why did you not use a 32 sided cylinder or more for the nose to ensure roundness ?

btw - the wing flaps etc are great :-)

i did not say it had 32 sides - i said it needs to be rounder - so that we the users cannot see / count the number of sides the nose was made out of - i suggested a 32 sided cylinder would be nice and smooth - more would be better obviously to give more roundness )

i am just adding constructive criticism to improve the models nose shape roundness )

:drunk::pilotfly::baby::notworthy:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh GYS u killin me, Tha Tornado is and will be my absolute favorite Fighter, Bomber, Jet, Lifestyle til the Day I Die, It would be insane n' crayzie to see your awesome model in Lockon FC, I'm shocked now really.... lovely, beautifull, incredible...:yay:

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.