Bankler's CASE 1 Recovery Trainer

Bankler

On 6/9/2024 at 6:43 PM, Scal said:

Hi ! Thank you for this training mission !!! I have just an issue, in SP the FA-18 is only configured the first time. After the first trial, when I reenter a new slot, the FA-18 is not configured, I have to set the Tacan, ILS, CRS... In MP it is never configured.

Instead of picking another slot, restart the mission. The auto-setup can only happen once.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
I don't know the T-45, so sorry if stupid question, but did you try to tune the radio to the carrier's frequency and call ATC using the comms menu?
It's a community module and doesn't have working radios in the air IIRC.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

well, one question ; if i turn from downwind to base abeam the stern of the ship by the numbers, why do i get a too long downwid message? 

sorry cannot post a tarck now......but any suggest is appreciated 🙂

Well, without a track it is a bit difficult to tell. Do you turn by looking at the boat, or by looking at the HSI? At least a screenshot about either one would help a lot.

EDIT: do you happen to have a TacView track maybe?

Edited by Razor18

Hi there!

Another question regarding hacking/modifying this phantastic training aid:

Did anyone successfully add slots to the mission and would be willing to share experiences/hints?
I already tried a bit, namely adding four F-14A slots, copying/editing the corresponding triggers and parts in the script as well.

Once I load into one of the new slots I get a welcome message (init seems to work) with a newly generated callsign but the initial/break entry is not triggered.

Any hints would be appreciated!

Cheers

Yoshi