My YouTube Channel

G B

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
LOL Strange how all the people in this forum are old retired pilot from the USN/USAF, but if you say so

I am an old retired Veritech Pilot. But you are quoting a pilot, and we seem to be attracting more and more of the real thing these days.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Yes i checked and indeed seems like it's a real retired pilot, don't get me wrong but on ED forum there's a LOT of " retired pilot " or just WANNABEES?

As far as I am aware, he is still actively flying in the Navy. But that, of course, will be for him to confirm. :joystick:

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

As far as I am aware, he is still actively flying in the Navy. But that, of course, will be for him to confirm. :joystick:

Yes, I’m still flying an active duty. I’ve also been (very) slowly rebuilding my channel for those so inclined.

Yes, I’m still flying an active duty. I’ve also been (very) slowly rebuilding my channel for those so inclined.

Awesome! Yeah, I have been following and watching all of them again! Love it, and thank you for posting and your service!

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Yip, but there are people in here who claim 140kts airspeed due to tailwind reduced airspeed. And trust me, they will come here.

Maybe in a windshear situation. But making a level turn with constant wind just changes the GS. IAS stays the same.

Maybe in a windshear situation. But making a level turn with constant wind just changes the GS. IAS stays the same.

Sadly, there’s a fair few sim pilots who insist that wind has strange powers. ‘A crosswind pushes harder on the tail than the nose in flight, cos the tail is bigger.’ etc.

Anyway, really enjoyed your VR video. Having you guys here is like having Lewis Hamilton posting in a sim racing forum.

Sadly, there’s a fair few sim pilots who insist that wind has strange powers. ‘A crosswind pushes harder on the tail than the nose in flight, cos the tail is bigger.’ etc.

Anyway, really enjoyed your VR video. Having you guys here is like having Lewis Hamilton posting in a sim racing forum.

A fighter and Formula 1 fan. Excellent.:thumbup:

I'm sorry to see this. Honestly though, there are tooooonnnnns of these 'active ops' videos online (in general) and the comments are full of that crap. Hell, when there's a news article about a ship entering or leaving port or being deployed somewhere, the comments are full of it.

It's 100% your decision, and respect you getting tired of it, but it's the price of being on the internet at all. I mean, seriously, in this very thread you see one or two comments of that nature lol These people are full of shit, my friend, they wouldn't even know HOW or WHO to contact, much less actually have the balls to do so rofl Everybody's an expert or knows some secret inside knowledge. I don't blame you for opting out, but it's a shame to see you give in to random idiots.

Be safe on your flights and don't sweat it, I'm sure the virpilot world will survive :p

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2