M-2000C Mid-life Overhaul

Zeus67

OK, thats the minimum altitude warning arrow...

Sorry, never used that function before.

When seeing it in the video, it looked for me more like the usual "pull up" wraning, so I've expected it in another way.

Thx for clarifying.

However, still can't be complete true:

On both videos, you can see the arrow appear, while there is no minimum height selected (right upper part of the HUD).

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

The major changes in the HUD/PCA interacion, which includes Master Modes are as follows:

There are Four Master Modes:

• Ground: Automatically selected when the aircraft is Weight-On-Wheels
  • NAV: Default mode, automatically selected when the aircraft is off the ground. It has three submodes: Normal, Approach (APP) and TD/RD.
  • AA: (Air Attack mode) which can be selected via HOTAS and PCA. It has four submodes: CAN (HOTAS), MAGIC (HOTAS), S530D (PCA) and POL (PCA).
  • AG (Ground Attack mode) which is selected via HOTAS. All AG weapons are selected via PCA but system remains in NAV until AG is enabled via HOTAS. It has five submodes: CAN, BL, BF, EF and RKT.

The AA CAN (guns) and MAGIC modes are a special setting. The aircraft is in self-defense mode and the radar is set to ACTIVE mode if it is in SIL.

AA guns and MAGIC missiles can only be selected via HOTAS and not by PCA. MAGIC button in the PCA changes MAGIC seeker search patterns, but do not select the missile.

Using the Special Modes switch will also place the aircraft in Self-defense mode and activate the radar if it is in SIL.

This behavior is completely different as to how it is currently coded, so it requires MAJOR rewrite.

May I ask if reselecting HOTAS PCA or deselecting the Special Modes, will return radar in SIL mode (if it was selected in the beginning)?

Edited by jaguara5

In Discord Zeus posted following about the MLO

''We have a person exclusively dedicated to the M-2000C. He is studying the aircraft code before he can start the deep changes, although he has already fixed some bugs ''.

In Discord Zeus posted following about the MLO

''We have a person exclusively dedicated to the M-2000C. He is studying the aircraft code before he can start the deep changes, although he has already fixed some bugs ''.

Excellent. They need the help and I think that's a wise decision.

Prowler in discord

''Hello gents, I just arrived from France and most specifically Orange, home of the Mirage 2000C, all I can say is that we are gathering 1st hand information to make a final updated to this lovely bird''.

Attached there are also some photos.

See also razbams facebook page

Prowler in discord

''Hello gents, I just arrived from France and most specifically Orange, home of the Mirage 2000C, all I can say is that we are gathering 1st hand information to make a final updated to this lovely bird''.

Attached there are also some photos.

See also razbams facebook page

Still, we need TWS fix first, THEN, AFTER that, the thousands (or hundreds?) lines of code for all the other things, but this bug is TOP PRIORITY, RAZBAM!!!

sent from Moto G5 using Tapatalk

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Not it's not.
In your opinion not, then go ahead, state what's more important to you . . .

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

In your opinion not, then go ahead, state what's more important to you . . .

Thank you, this was the point of my post.

In your opinion this bug is more important. In my opinion it's not, other bugs are. As we are both customers, our opinions have equal values.

In RB team's opinion I don't know and spamming "bug is TOP PRIORITY, RAZBAM!!!" sure won't help.

What you can do is suggest that this bug should be prioritized over other bugs as it reduce your enjoyment of the module. This way you are not spamming or writing your opinion in caps as if it was a fact, that's all i'm asking.

While it's irrelevant, my opinion is that the altitude radar FPS loss and D/RLT PCA position stutter should be the priority, but it's only my opinion and not a fact.

Have a nice day Daniel :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Perhaps this post means that they are waiting for ED's new AA code to overhaul mirage's radar.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3331288&postcount=65

Razbam is "always" waiting for some ED code overhaul.

I ask myself how all other devs manage to get their modules working without that...

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Thank you, this was the point of my post.

In your opinion this bug is more important. In my opinion it's not, other bugs are. As we are both customers, our opinions have equal values.

In RB team's opinion I don't know and spamming "bug is TOP PRIORITY, RAZBAM!!!" sure won't help.

What you can do is suggest that this bug should be prioritized over other bugs as it reduce your enjoyment of the module. This way you are not spamming or writing your opinion in caps as if it was a fact, that's all i'm asking.

While it's irrelevant, my opinion is that the altitude radar FPS loss and D/RLT PCA position stutter should be the priority, but it's only my opinion and not a fact.

Have a nice day Daniel :).

Radar altitude fps loss? o_O by how many fps, 1, 2 ?

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

These made it into the update this week aswell.

Update 6th June 2019:

Basic support for damage to INS.

Radar loose target loxk with sweep settings at 15 and 30, fixed.

Target unlock move antenna in random direction, fixed.

Emergency landing gear enable implemented

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Very good news Decoy, pleased to hear that as from what I had read you could do with more coders.

So that is a positive development not only for the Mirage or the Harrier but also for your future projects as well. Keep it up.