www.lockon.ru back online

It's working on the East coast of the US also.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

It be down.. why don't...

they just put the Black Shark announcement up on it,, since they are messing with it anyways..

:doh:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I think I'll wait and buy BS on the CD, hopefully for a vendor like Natural Point, no D/L version for me.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

This has helped me make my decision on whether or not to buy BS as a d/l. I'm gonna SLI my rig (for GRAW2) and I can't do anything till I'm able to activate LOMAC.

This is extremely poor business practice. People asked "what if's" when FC was released and this was one of them. This shows a lack of respect for your customer in not having a backup to service them.

Rugg,

I'm with you on this one, I know that they had an ISP problem but there should always be a backup for something like this!I just feel that ED has lost their touch with the customers in the US and a few other countries, but they have kept the customers in USSR very happy. I just wish they would see that if they made a little more time for western aircraft and make it an even split in the sim it would work out alot better for the many people that fly FC. As for me Black Shark might never make it on my system just for the fact that if this ever happens again with the ISP problem. I want to use the product that I purchased not wait for 2 weeks to just activate it!

Sorry ED this is the way I feel, and along with the Starforce deal, I fell that your worried about keeping the sim leaning more towards your country, and not others, or being even across the board.

You know I was looking at the amount of people that are viewing the forums from time to time, and I work in a night club so when I get home its about the time that everyone in or around USSR would be up looking or posting on the forums, well the several time i have looked there has always been more people in the English forums that the russian forums. Is that a clue? I know alot of people in other countries speak english but come on!! I would like to see a break down of copies if FC sold to US and copies sold to USSR. and if more copies were sold in USSR the I'm proven wrong, and I would not blame ED for making lockon a USSR sim, but if the case flips the other way then I rest my case!

I don't want my post to be taken wrong I love the sim for the most part, but the little things are what tear me away from the sim, these are my thoughts and my thoughts alone.

Mike "Cinch" Perry

sig_Cinch.jpg

As for me Black Shark might never make it on my system just for the fact that if this ever happens again with the ISP problem. I want to use the product that I purchased not wait for 2 weeks to just activate it!

For me, BS is of interest not because of that Helo, but only because of the bug fixes like adjusted missile and radar parameters which I expect to see.

As for the question DL or CD, I now learned my lessons and will switch to CD for BS and also for FC asap, just to avoid this unreliability hazzle again.

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Where have you been the last 16 years? ED makes mostly Russian aircraft because they can get their hands on manuals, pilots and other personnel that will provide the needed info and experience.

How do you know the customers in the 'USSR' (Hi there comrade MCP) are happy with ED's service? The Russian forums are also full of 'F-15 lacks this, we need realistic Vikhrs, the A-10 is too sluggish' kind of whining. If any, it's worse over there, as the F-15, A-10 and the 'Soviet' aircraft are all bad, and everything is not moddled correctly. Here all we hear mostly is the F-15 whining.

Oh, think of teh time zones, and how many people speak Russian. Then think about how many are taught English from the cradle, even though it's not their native language.

• Like 1

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Valid points, but if there is more crying over in the other forums they whay has the issues been fixed or even tried to be fixed, I bet they have and still recieve better support over there, I dont read the RU forums much, is there something that would translate the forum for me so I can read for myself?

sig_Cinch.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, with the Starforce stuff you still have to activate both of them right, if thats true then the DL vs CD is not the deal its starforce!

I just heard that guys with the CD were having problems as well!

I could be wrong?!?!

Cinch

no probs with star farce,, never really had any probs with it, only pisses me off whne it asks fro the Cdrom, once in a while if I don't fly often..

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Bought the CD now (because of the known reasons...) and everythings working great now. As stated in another thread: first and LAST DL-version of a software/game I bought. CD/DVD or nothing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5