Which is more important to you?

Which is more important to you?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important to you?

• Include fixes to 1.12 problems with the BS add-on
    • Wait on fixing problems and release the Ka-50 ASAP

Danke - that's a big one ... along with the ECM one and stepping I think those would be the 'big three' but maybe there's something else important I'm missing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Not centering on the primary.

It only needed to add a routine, not that it doesn center because theres a bug in the code.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Incorrect - AFM for all weapons are carried by Ka50

Still not much use for me :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

... And the only missile (taken to mean 'guided missile' as opposed to a rocket which is an 'unguided missile') carried by the Ka-50 is the Vikhr :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Eh? Are you serious? Is it your contention UBi publicly supported LOMAC after 1.02? When FC was about to go on sale they worked out some last minute thing with ED- (that was a confusing fiasco) & put Evolved up to sell Lock on Gold when FC came out.

Evolved didn't create the title LOMAC- they licensed, bought, republished it whatever you want to call it. They most certainly PAID UBI to do so.

NET result: UBI gets money/ commission/ whatever for "X" number of LOMAC licenses sold by Evolved, UBI has zero culpability for the defective disc cluster **** perpetrated by Evolved.

Maybe you're misunderstanding me, or I you- but I don't see what there is for me to "prove".

Oh, you mean this...

What about the Kh-25? R73?

I've got an information about "AFM for all weapons" this winter... But - at Sviaz-expocomm exhibition Chizh told me:"Hehe - who told you that? AFM is planned only for Ka50's weapon"... so...

What about the Kh-25? R73?

You mean 'weapons that are not operationally deployed', and in the case of the Kh-25, not even really possible to use? In the case of R-73, AFAIK, never integrated? I'd say 'no'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1. Include fixes to 1.12 problems with the BS add-on

And then there'll be a smaller post-release patch

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

My vote is release BS asap

There will always be bugs, no software is perfect. ED and the beta testers due there best to iron out the big ones. Big thanks on your work.

But then again bugs will still remain, they always do. FC is a good example. Let us, the community iron and pointing the issues out, but they need to let us have some fun a bit with BS and share the burden as such.

Then patch what needs to be patch. Well thats my view on it.

Cheers

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

If they release it this month, and if my calculations are correct, my computer will explode into 1 Ga-zooper-trillion pieces due to not meeting good running standard/Me smashing it with the sledge hammer in the garage for not giving 10 FPS +

ED, make it good.. In the meantime-i will save for more RAM and that nvidia 8800.

-Sp0nge's donation service is now officially open.

:smartass:

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LMAO @ Sponge :P just make sure you have a great processor to go with that 8800 or it will bottleneck.

Or you could turn off the AA/AF option: Vista people with the 8800GTX can’t even turn it on! ;)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

oh the humanity... where is our July Announcement? I bet ya' they'll make it right at the end of the month... 31st July... just about 23:59GMT :D

I can't wait any longer :cry:... for the announcement... for BlackShark... for the Patch(es)... errr... did I forget anything? :book:

No longer active in DCS...