3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

Maybe i am a bit dense, but I cant get Beta to work. Am i missing something?

Had no problem with stable version, got messages at start and could activate features.

But not with open Beta. Copied folder into DCS, start the game and nothing, no switching, menu, whats so ever. Running Version 2.5.5.41371

Maybe i am a bit dense, but I cant get Beta to work. Am i missing something?

Had no problem with stable version, got messages at start and could activate features.

But not with open Beta. Copied folder into DCS, start the game and nothing, no switching, menu, whats so ever. Running Version 2.5.5.41371

You need to be on 2.5.6

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

So I can't get the AV8B MFD/HUD night fix to work. I'm on the AV8B tab and it says to use "+ Home" "-End" but neither of them do anything. I can toggle the mirror fix OK, but not the MFD/HUD.

PS, awesome Mod by the way, LOVE the NVG part.

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

So I can't get the AV8B MFD/HUD night fix to work.

Can you try on quick start / ready on the ramp ?

I used the glass shader to identify if AV8B is used, and just discovered yesterday that there are two different shaders, regarding the mission !

So in some context it may not work. I wonder if it will be the same for other plane...DCS is really painfull for 3dmigoto because of this shader variability.

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

I used the glass shader to identify if AV8B is used, and just discovered yesterday that there are two different shaders, regarding the mission !

So in some context it may not work. I wonder if it will be the same for other plane...DCS is really painfull for 3dmigoto because of this shader variability.

I'll give that a try, thanks for the quick reply!

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

I'm still a little bit disapointed because there is not so much people writing about copy/paste feature of radio messages. I think that is really a game changing feature if you play campaign in VR. I'm proud of it because it is so simple to use and helps a lot. Maybe it's because not all people tried it ?

For example, you can easilly convert MGRS coordinate by using it and the map coordinate cycle.

And yes, this version is for beta only. The stable does not support Pimax without parallel projection, so zoom feature are still needed. And also the setup menu for zoom...So it will be a lot of work to modify the mod for stable version, and this will be for this only version...

I tested it this afternoon, great feature.

Superb MOD, now in VR I have crystal clear graphics. Do you realice that is a lot easier spotting ground units or A/C?

I tested it this afternoon, great feature.

Superb MOD, now in VR I have crystal clear graphics. Do you realice that is a lot easier spotting ground units or A/C?

I'm assuming you mean the sharpening, what settings are you using for it?

I'm assuming you mean the sharpening, what settings are you using for it?

A sharpen value of 1.8 (cockpit and external), with luma correction of 1.2 for both. For me, it balances to have maximum clarity without overriding sharpness correction.

Magically it started working, love it! I did notice that there is a weird blank space that tracks with the eyes and covers over external overlays such as srs.

A sharpen value of 1.8 (cockpit and external), with luma correction of 1.2 for both. For me, it balances to have maximum clarity without overriding sharpness correction.

Thanks Gryzor, I'll give those a try.

This mod is great, but support for Kegetys mod would be amazing!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

agreed, kegetys mod is a life saver.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

I wouldn’t go that far! Sometimes I use it, sometimes I don’t. It gives me the ability to turn on a bit more shadows or run at a higher render res, but there is a visual price to pay.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I added and removed Kegetys support already 3 times. I was able to drive some Kegetys parameters using 3Dmigoto variables

But basically it double my work, because most shaders are different for MSAAX2, MSAAX4, no MSAA, water low&med, ...And also Kegetys makes shader different for planes ! To finish, it may makes different shaders regarding the options you take (if not driven by 3Dmigoto), so I had to limit the scope of features available.

I removed the support for last version, because it gives my any fps gain at all, and too much work. So, untill a new version will give the same fps gain than before, I won't integrate it again.

Beside that, some optimization (glass reflect) are already included in the 3D migoto mod now, but do not give any fps gain also...

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

Ok here my say reflection ok with me since in RL it's worse.. need just a zoom in VR for now due to Pixels. and mostly ovoid at all cost extra key mapping.. to get off the annoying txts taking the whole screen in VR

Edited by theGozr

Fly it like you stole it..

• 2 weeks later...
Ok here my say reflection ok with me since in RL it's worse.. need just a zoom in VR for now due to Pixels. and mostly ovoid at all cost extra key mapping.. to get off the annoying txts taking the whole screen in VR

In game zoom are ok now with normal and "spyglass" level. And it depends what you do, but you can't play SP campaign without "annoying" radio txt explaining you what to do and where is your target.

Where i can get "DCS VR kegetys shader for 3dmigoto"?

You can't because it is no more supporter in current version. If the shader mod give more fps gain I may redo it, but for the moment that's not worth the work...I updated first post, I left a reference of it.

You can't because it is no more supporter in current version. If the shader mod give more fps gain I may redo it, but for the moment that's not worth the work...I updated first post, I left a reference of it.

Ok, thank you

I7 9700K 5Ghz/ 64 Gb / Rtx 2080Ti / SSD / Warthog / Odyssey+ / Gametrix JetSeat

Nope, doesn’t work. See post #273 above.