Wish List

Boneski

Bad idea. Request hot start aircraft on the server instead. No point in putting in an artificial and very boring delay just because you do not like getting shot down.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and make the distances involved in the missions realistic. That way, you'll have to worry about the time to get back to your strikers no matter how quickly your aircraft starts...

But of course, do that, and you'll find out how people hate having nothing to do but fly straight for 15-30 minutes; now imagine how they'll react to just sitting there with absolutely nothing to do but watch a clock tick on the ground... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Bad idea. Request hot start aircraft on the server instead. No point in putting in an artificial and very boring delay just because you do not like getting shot down.

Wow, calm down :O

It's not that I don't like getting shot down, in fact I when I join the server I see which side has less people, then I see if they need more A2A or A2G. And that's why I end up on Flankers, Mig-29s or Ka-50s most of the time on MP servers.

Anyways, thanks for the "passionate" input. :P

I would like a fully articulated, real-time model of the solar system. Because I want it.

hahahaha

To Infinity and beyond!!!

I'd like string theory within the sim with singularities (aka wormholes) to transport me to the other side of the universe please.

A suggestion for Flaming Cliffs 3

I would like ask that DCS include interactive training missions with the release version of FC3. There were some fine training missions included with the original Lock On. I tried to change the extension to see if they could be used in FC3, but was unsuccessful. Would it be difficult to port these missions over to FC3?

I have willingly paid for LO, FC, FC2 and FC3. Since these sims are really just upgrades, I would like to see a bit more in the campaigns, missions and training. The one thing I think DCS could do better at would be releasing this type of content to keep their avid fans interested. I, personally, would have no problem paying a small fee for additional (professionally created) campaigns, missions and training. I really enjoy the fan created missions (i fly mostly single player). When A10C first came out, there were quite a few very creative builders, but with so many patches (a good thing!) the creation of these types of missions has really slowed down.

Please dont file this post away as 'another whiny forum guy'. Lol. I am a long time supported of DCS and other high fidelity flight sims. As always, I just want More!

NB

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this was proposed before (I've done the search and nothing came out):

Give us a Wheel Brake Axis in FC3 aircraft please!! :joystick:

It's really shame that we cannot utilize hardware (rudder pedals with toe brakes) to its full capability in FC3.

Edited by danilop

Question for Wags or anyone at ED - russian jets radar "bars"

Hey guys!

Aren't these not supposed to exist in the real thing?

I'm referring to the horizontal and vertical bars in the radar screen? I saw some SU33 youtube videos and they weren't there and I think even Alfa mentioned this once. If that's the case, why not remove them in FC3 as well? :)

Thanks.

Izrezak.JPG.a155d4cfa1a52405ed15f508ea1ae74a.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

^^As I said, there are SU33 Youtube videos showing the closeup of the radar screen and the bars are not there. Either that or perhaps the video quality may have made them look like they're not there..but as all the other HDD symbiology could be clearly seen, I doubt that's the case. Also, Alfa mentioned this once and I believe it was for a reason. Well, you know what, show me the proof that they are there indeed and that's it. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I think this was brought up years ago also, don't recall what happened in the thread.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Hey guys!

Aren't these not supposed to exist in the real thing?

I'm referring to the horizontal and vertical bars in the radar screen? I saw some SU33 youtube videos and they weren't there and I think even Alfa mentioned this once. If that's the case, why not remove them in FC3 as well? :)

Thanks.

Well I am not Matt or anyone at ED, but you are right that I mentioned it once :D

Anyway, no the grid symbology is not supposed to be there on the Russian HDDs - its a "left-over" from the old Flanker 2 code.

JJ

^^Well, if that's the case, I hope they remove it. I know FC3 isn't a study rather a survey sim but still, why not make it slightly more authentic? :)

Yeah I would agree with that. The question is how much work it is.

JJ