Digital Combat Simulator

Piffer

Could they be any more vague ????? 2008 Release??? Bitter, bitter dissapointment.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

you may want to mention that the forum over at DCS appears to be using the same login credentials as on here, so you dont need to create a new account for yourself :)

I can't sign up at DCS with same username and password that I use here so I decided to register at DCS by entering the same username and password!

But all I have when I try to log in in both cases is:

Authorization is failed

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can't sign up at DCS with same username and password that I use here so I decided to register at DCS by entering the same username and password!

Authorization is failed

I got the same message

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Authorization is failed

It's not the site, it's the forum where you can login. Just go to the forum and there it should work

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yippeee! "Due to the increased flexibility of the DCS system, additional fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter add-ons will follow shortly."

I hope we will get that patch soon to fix missiles and G modeling. :thumbup:

I like the fact that this BS is a stand alone. I'm interested to see how you guys like it. :)