Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

img0123copykopie.jpg

:D looks like that wing tank has seen better days.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

semi-OT

Interesting that Top Gear USA used a cobra in an episode and the Korean one also did. That was some spectacular flying by the cobra pilot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

It would be interesting to hear what went wrong after the investigation is complete. Hopefully the black box is intact.

I seriously hope it wasnt one of the aircraft I worked on...they only had 4, and they rolled out these 2 about 6 months after I started working here.

picture.php?albumid=61&pictureid=2629

I took this picture the day they were handed over to the Norwegians, and I even shook the hands of the crew who took posession of them.

Insane Apache crash in Afghanistan :shocking:

"AH-64 Apache helicopter crash in Sharana, Afghanistan. The pilot was executing a maneuver known as "return to target". No one on the ground was killed and both pilots survived. "

http://www.military.com/video/military-aircraft-operations/crash-landings/insane-apache-crash-in-afghanistan/1518984816001/

Edited by Pougatchev

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Insane Apache crash in Afghanistan :shocking:

"AH-64 Apache helicopter crash in Sharana, Afghanistan. The pilot was executing a maneuver known as "return to target". No one on the ground was killed and both pilots survived. "

http://www.military.com/video/military-aircraft-operations/crash-landings/insane-apache-crash-in-afghanistan/1518984816001/

You are late to the party:)

US Army Apache crash in Afghanistan

Lets start analyzing..

He came in too fast, probably a show off, and he lost his tail after the initial bump on the ground. I thought he entered vortex ring in the first part where he was directly atop the cameraman.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

There's one good comment for the subject from youtube . It goes something like "someone played Battlefield to much"...:) And i think this is pretty good analysis of the incident...

For the kids yes...;)