Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

sexy jet; I think that people underrate this bird; shame that it cost so much; if that wasn't the case it could have been a great replacement for air forces still using mirages III and V around the world.

Now check this video narrated by it pilot

What a flight control system! I would love to know if the mig-29k can pull this moves. He says that he uses full ruder and roll!

sexy jet; I think that people underrate this bird; shame that it cost so much; if that wasn't the case it could have been a great replacement for air forces still using mirages III and V around the world.

Now check this video narrated by it pilot

What a flight control system! I would love to know if the mig-29k can pull this moves. He says that he uses full ruder and roll!

Great find !:joystick:

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

Probably a failure to the air data transuducers,who sent erroneous data to the flight control computers,and consequently the fcs put the aircraft in a flight envelope protection,i.e. an automatically pitch down ...but they are only rumours....the Flight control system is similar to the typhoon's one,while the yak has another avionics systems....last year a spanish typhoon crashed for this exact problem and probably someone suggested this reason ....we'll see

The Air Force version of having a gun in your trunk!;)

wallpaper-765066.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It looks like they are at Eielson AFB

I did not notice the name of the base but there were some other nice Alaska shots.

wallpaper-37606.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It looks like they are at Eielson AFB

Why would they transport it like that rather than just flying the thing to where-ever?

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Accidents happen in the blink of an eye. Pilot fine with no serious injuries and recovering well after the ordeal:

S_UBN8WQt9g

Very lucky man.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I like the "packing slip" taped to the side. Nothing moves without paperwork.:D

EDIT: Refering to the A-10 pic, not Vipers post, of course.

Edited by cichlidfan

Very lucky man.

That is an understatement!! :cry:

Cali,

Yes, that is Eielson AFB

Grime,

They fly like that because it is an inactive aircraft ( unflappable for what ever reason)

You can see the photo in Eielson.af.mil

here is the Photo caption

Eielson Hawg dismantled

EIELSON AIR FORCE BASE, Alaska--The team working on the inactive A-10, winches the aircraft into the C-5 for transport to the Robbins AFB, Ga. Museum of Aviation Flight and Technology Center Oct. 6 on the flightline. The aircraft was disassembled into six different sections in three days. This was the first time that an A-10A has been dismantled at field level. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Brian Hibbert)

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

asw2.jpg

asw1.jpg

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders