Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Stridsvagn MBT122B.

I just Googled this and this thread was the second result.:D

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

have you guys seen this video?

[YOUTUBE ]Eo36KjhiHzg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I've known about that crash, but this is the first time I've seen a video of it. Great find! I think it is one of three 29s that crashed at that same crop field. You might recognize the tree line from this video

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Enjoy

Отличное видео сделали швейцарцы - Грипен, Рафаль, Тайфун

http://www.tsr.ch/emissions/mise-au-point/

Комментарий на английском:

A must see video from the Swiss TV show "Mise au point" about the Switzerland fighter contest. The Journalist had the chance to meet all 3 contenders :

Laage Airbase, Germany, for the Eurofighter

Istres Flight test center, France, for the Rafale

Ronneby, Sweeden for the Gripen

Eurofighter praises its larger radar and powerfull engines, Rafale focuses on its Front Sector Optronics and AESA antenna while Gripen emphasizes on it's small size and cheaper fly away price and maintenance costs.

During his Interview, Fernand Carell, former Swiss Air Force chief and Mirage IIIS
pilotfly.gif
, ranks the Rafale first on technical merits, then the Eurofighter and last, the Gripen :

"At the operiational level, the Rafale is the leader" He says.

According to him, the Swiss
pilotfly.gif
s would prefer the Rafale but he concedes that the final decision will be political and economical.

To the question what car would you compare your aircraft to, the Rafale
pilotfly.gif
answer is quite funny :

Eurofighter
pilotfly.gif
: A ferrari

Gripen.
pilotfly.gif
: A porsche

Rafale
pilotfly.gif
: James Bond Aston Martin or Batmobile (lot of hidden gadgets in the Rafale ? Bond did have a DB9 with a cloaking device, didn't he ?
wink.gif
)

Enjoy

the final decision will be political

Yea and like 20 percent in our parliament are farmers and our DoD minister is a farmer too...

That's what some people call "representatives of the people" :puke:

GDP per person of around 70'000$, leading technology including aviation, CERN in Geneva, famous machine building factories and about 2% tax sponsored farmers :doh:

:poster_offtopic:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

GDP per person of around 70'000$, leading technology including aviation, CERN in Geneva, famous machine building factories and about 2% tax sponsored farmers :doh:

How is this a problem? You could have >17% of population below median income, a collapsing economy, a bloated and uncontrollable government, a slipping education system, and an enormous national debt. ;)

Especially as the UK had just finished upgrading them, sold them to cut costs, and now has to spend additional money upgrading their new (unbuilt) carriers to allow catapult launch of the ever more expensive F-35 that they will buy from the US to replace the harriers...

Sell the harriers at a discount, and buy F-35's at a premium.

Makes you wonder about the makeup of the share portfolios of some of those ministers making the decision...

Cheers.

Especially as the UK had just finished upgrading them, sold them to cut costs, and now has to spend additional money upgrading their new (unbuilt) carriers to allow catapult launch of the ever more expensive F-35 that they will buy from the US to replace the harriers...

Sell the harriers at a discount, and buy F-35's at a premium.

Makes you wonder about the makeup of the share portfolios of some of those ministers making the decision...

Gotta love the government. :helpsmilie: (because if you don't you'll spend the rest of your life in rage. :) )

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

I've known about that crash, but this is the first time I've seen a video of it. Great find! I think it is one of three 29s that crashed at that same crop field. You might recognize the tree line from this video

Yes, the first video by mikoyan shows crash of #17, Maj. Zsolt Rácz died in the accident. Investigation showed unconsciousness of pilot caused the accident. This was the first loss of MiG-29 in HUAF and the only fatal. Second footage is #02, a practice of the 2005 demo.

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

BAF F-68 NEW TAIL 350SQN

Picture i took yesterday afternoon of the New Tail 350SQN.

img3451t.jpg

• Like 1

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Rafale for when? :lol:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

And it seems its the first NG versions to be built as well! :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P