How to switch to sidewinders?

Kim Jong-un

Answered in link - Not working at the moment, should be implemented later on - long press to switch between A-A missile types.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=251390

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

I imagine we'll see a fix for this pretty quickly, its a bit quality of life improvement for not alot of work... or one would think not alot of work... lol

Hopefully! :D

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

It's paying the arse at the moment to use mouse while engaging the bandits... hope it will be fix soon :)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Any chance you could combine this fix with the BORE/SLAVE toggle using the Cursor Enable long-press on the throttle also?

They are both sharing a boat at the moment regarding being a bit of a PITA during A-A engagements. Ta.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any chance you could combine this fix with the BORE/SLAVE toggle using the Cursor Enable long-press on the throttle also?

They are both sharing a boat at the moment regarding being a bit of a PITA during A-A engagements. Ta.

+1

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

I just bound obs right 19 and 7 to my DMS left and right buttons since most the pages don't work right now anyways.

Yea that's what I have done - S/B to my cursor hat press on my throttle (cursor enable), so that matches as it should, then just modified press same button for the weapon select.

Was just hoping to not have to deviate too much with workarounds regarding mapping and learning that, only to change it again later - but is no big deal.

Is strange because the functionality for the buttons already exists (via the MFD button pushes) - so it just needs a simple addition to the mappable commands in-game for the cursoe/enable button and the long press for the NWS button. Can only assume it was an oversight during initial development/key mapping setup.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]