New Pics!

So I really hope that this is not a doulbe post, but there are some new pics of a fuel truck up at digitalcombatsimulator.com.

Here are my 2 new favs!

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/img/products/large/b76ee2eea5b8814edcd0de649e2e46d5.jpg

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/img/products/large/a304b69efeb67ec2514be07ffd04ea83.jpg

Thanks ED!

PS- That chinook looks really really nice 2.

Just a question about all these incredible details; to what extent will we be able to just wander around the battlefield zooming in on all these great details and watch all the activity of the war unfold around us? How will that work? Will it be more fluid and effective than the current situation in LOMAC where you're just hitting different F keys and jumping back and forth between 6 or 7 possible views?

nice chinook. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

To actually hit the the truck with a missile should be cool... Imagine the explosion when the fuel goes.. :thumbup:

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

The UH-60 Has door gunners. Will they fire at targets?

The level of detail in BS is amazing. If there is that much more going in to the vehicles and terrain I may spend a few weeks just flying around looking the scenery.

It should be possible with the improvements they've been making. I would like to see hind window gunners suppressing manpads, while the gunner and the pilot engage separate targets...

Fuel... truck... hellfire... sweet...

Please ED, invest a few minutes (or more?) and give the fuel truck(s) some special mega effect, maybe just recycle the FAB-1500 explosion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

Please ED, invest a few minutes (or more?) and give the fuel truck(s) some special mega effect, maybe just recycle the FAB-1500 explosion.

From what I've seen in various movies, secondary explosions are modeled quite nicely.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- Study flight sim geek since Falcon 3.0 -