New pics; Helos, crews, and more

TekaTeka

mmmmmm... Where are the Super Pumas? And Hueys? And Tiger?

I think I prefer a lot of medium poly helicopters rather than only a few high poly heli.

But the models are great, anyway!

Regards!!

I preffer the oposite... why else are people trying to create new high quality 3D models?

No longer active in DCS...

Cool thx

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

oh please, oh please, oh please let me fly that OH-58D

:D

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WOW...nice models :thumbup:

but...R these scaled ?

Cobra looks too small...or is the Apache too large ?:cry:

BTW: Blackhawk is fantastic...very detailed inside:thumbup:

&1more: will V C the Ka-52 in DCS too ?

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

stunning !!! :thumbup: !!! :thumbup:

when will you let us play with these ? ok i know :megalol:

• Like 1

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

The left tire of the Hind seems to be a little flat huh?:)

Not only flat ...it seems unduly inclined too !

When the Hind FLIES

1305301.jpg

When the Hind LIES :D

1300158.jpg

• Like 1

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

I wonder if we will see the mod for LockOn or will it be exclusive for DCS.

If you reed the Q&A thread you will see that they are no longer going to make new aircraft for the LockOn searies. They are putting all recorces into DCS BS. (I know I can't spell:smartass:)

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

CAT, Poko is not talking about the aircarft/choppers but rather the ground/airbase textures/objects which everyone is eagerly awaiting... I now think they probably won't release them for LockOn but BlackShark only... but we'll see...

CAT, Poko is not talking about the aircarft/choppers but rather the ground/airbase textures/objects which everyone is eagerly awaiting... I now think they probably won't release them for LockOn but BlackShark only... but we'll see...

What's to stop them?

Ground mods are still the property of third-party modders, and will probably remain so.

At this point it should still be up to the modders themselves - the original intention was to release a mod for LO:FC and there shouldn't be a reason for it to have changed yet.

My two cents ;): V will C (1st/again) in DCS --> ONLY :cry:

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

True, there's nothing stopping them... it's just my... maybe little pesimistic feeling that we won't get it in LockOn. It's been a while since many things (mods) have been announced by many 3rd party moders... and I presume it'll take few more weeks if not months more to get it all working properly. By that time BlackShark might already be out. Also fact that ED made these moders partners and are working together in making environment better I assume they would preffer having this mod in BlackShark before it gets to LockOn. If I would be owning a game/sim I'd preffer having better stuff in new product (in this case DSC) rather then old (LockOn). If patch 1.13 ever gets done again I assume then it would get this airbase mod.

Again, this is just my hunch/opinion which I'm allowed to have, aye :D