Logbook -- a tool to record SP & MP progress

Ansirial

Hi everybody,

This 2.7 came with a lot of fantastic improvements but also few small bugs... I created as fast as possibile a new version of the sync tool to manage 2 issues:

- At the moment mission time is not recorded, I added two temporary dropdown to set it manually;

- LSO grades logs are now completely different, this new tool now can record new ones and also legacy ones; good news is that now they can be correctly associated with players!

Bye!

Edited by Ansirial

1.jpg

@AnsirialI just uploaded some carrier landings and the statistics page is throwing an error

image.png

Edited by Mistermann

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

2 ore fa, Mistermann ha scritto:

@AnsirialI just uploaded some carrier landings and the statistics page is throwing an error

image.png

Hi Mistermann,

Thanks! The issue was present before 2.7 as I can see. It was a missing distance mark in the original LSO grade.

Now I managed to fix it and published, now you should be able see your statistics correctly.

Enjoy

Edited by Ansirial
  • Thanks 1

1.jpg

Is it possible to fix the Asian text input?
As a user who plays DCS in Korea, I am planning to introduce it to our quadrons this time.
If you enter Korean in the site, it will break. Maybe it's a Unicode problem. Can you fix this part by any chance?

Screenshot_2021-04-19 AiryNyan (gustjd360) - Profile.png

2 ore fa, AiryNyan ha scritto:

Is it possible to fix the Asian text input?
As a user who plays DCS in Korea, I am planning to introduce it to our quadrons this time.
If you enter Korean in the site, it will break. Maybe it's a Unicode problem. Can you fix this part by any chance?

Screenshot_2021-04-19 AiryNyan (gustjd360) - Profile.png

Hi AiryNyan,

Sure! I will give a check, once done can I ask you for a check?

Thanks,

1.jpg

18 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Thanks! The issue was present before 2.7 as I can see. It was a missing distance mark in the original LSO grade.

Now I managed to fix it and published, now you should be able see your statistics correctly.

Thanks for jumping on this, @Ansirial.  Works like a charm.  

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

Thank you for creating this. I would like to have a log of my training and missions. Two questions:

1) can you add the TF-51D to the list of aircraft? I would like to be able to distinguish time in the trainer version vs the P-51.

2) in a training flight with no adversaries, can I leave the enemy allegiance field blank? If not, can you add "none" to the list?

Thanks!

15 ore fa, KWard ha scritto:

Thank you for creating this. I would like to have a log of my training and missions. Two questions:

1) can you add the TF-51D to the list of aircraft? I would like to be able to distinguish time in the trainer version vs the P-51.

2) in a training flight with no adversaries, can I leave the enemy allegiance field blank? If not, can you add "none" to the list?

Thanks!

Hi KWard, 

Just added TF-51, about the second one I will note it for next release.

Thanks!

Bye

• Thanks 1

1.jpg

Il 13/4/2021 at 04:27, _Spad_ ha scritto:

This looks like a great tool.

Two questions:

Are more allegiances going to be added?

Can virtual squadron administrators create their own ranks & awards?

Thanks

Hi Spad,

Sorry, I nearly miss your post, about your questions:

• Allegiances are very easy to add, I can add new in few minutes (awards and ranks graphics excluded)
  • At the moment administrator can only use "historical" allegiances present, but I can manage any need.

Bye,

1.jpg

Il 19/4/2021 at 13:32, AiryNyan ha scritto:

Thank you. FIX this part and I'll make sure it's working!

Hi AiryNyan,

Just published an update, now you should be able to input text in any language in all the relevant parts.

Please let me know if is it all working properly.

Thanks!

1.jpg

6 minuti fa, KWard ha scritto:

Thanks! Looks like you need to update the download link though.

Hi KWard,

Planes control is centrized, btw I also released an update (to download) right now with your second suggestion.

Bye

Edited by Ansirial
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1.jpg

9 시간 전 Ansirial은 다음과 같이 말했습니다.

Hi AiryNyan,

방금 업데이트를 게시 했으므로 이제 모든 관련 부분에서 모든 언어로 텍스트를 입력 할 수 있습니다.

모두 제대로 작동하는지 알려주세요.

감사!

Korean and Japanese are entered normally
I owe you for your services!

Screenshot_2021-04-21 AiryNyan (gustjd360) - Profile.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nealius said:

Any plans to add the T-45C mod to the logbook? Would be awesome for the Greenie Board stuff. 

seconded !

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

@Ansirial I was wondering if we could have a feature, a checkbox or similar to remember the last log file used , that way i wouldnt have to keep on selecting debrief?

• Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

12 ore fa, Nealius ha scritto:

Any plans to add the T-45C mod to the logbook? Would be awesome for the Greenie Board stuff. 

8 ore fa, Oban ha scritto:

seconded !

Hi Nealius and Oban,

Quite easy, done. You should already find it in the list. Please let me know if any plane is missing, adding it is very quick, unfortunately I don't know all the mods around.

Enjoy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1.jpg

20 ore fa, speed-of-heat ha scritto:

@Ansirial I was wondering if we could have a feature, a checkbox or similar to remember the last log file used , that way i wouldnt have to keep on selecting debrief?

Hi Speed of Heat, do you mean something remembering fullpath of the logfile?

Thanks,

• Like 1

1.jpg

22 minutes ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Speed of Heat, do you mean something remembering fullpath of the logfile?

Thanks,

yes, but , actually remembering the fact i last selected debrief.log so i can just press next , and not have to tell  it to select debrief.log again 🙂

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Hello !

Would be nice if when we import data, for unknown target type (eg, Ground) for a kind of unit, the tool keep in memory the type of this unit name (For the BTR-82A for example, which is not recognized as ground unit right now) . So less click when lot of target hit or kill 🙂

Thanks !

image.png

06th Multirole Helicopter Regiment

Bataillon d'appui aérien - Escadrille HOG

Hi Guys...

Just dropped in and take a look ath that stuff... after 20 Years of flying the sim that is not allowed to be written about here and its great Logbook with all my data sinc 1998 I am looking for the same for my DCS career... have to read a lot now and maybe I come back with a lot of questions 😄

• Like 1

DCS F-16C Blk. 40/42 :helpsmilie:

Candidate - 480th VFS - Cupra | 06

Il 26/4/2021 at 13:49, MirabelleBenou ha scritto:

Hello !

Would be nice if when we import data, for unknown target type (eg, Ground) for a kind of unit, the tool keep in memory the type of this unit name (For the BTR-82A for example, which is not recognized as ground unit right now) . So less click when lot of target hit or kill 🙂

Thanks !

Hi Mirabelle,

I thought something similar, I will implement this soon.

Thanks

Edited by Ansirial

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So my character in DCS world just received an award, but it's not showing in my profile, even when I imported both the missions I just did.

Ground targets destroyed imported, but the award didn't

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit