SU-57 Felon EFM Build

Hello everyone we finally now have Automatic bay Doors for our SU-57 Felon on Build 5, also the engines and FM continue to improve, the engines now take time to recover depending on stress while using TVC, i hope that you guys will enjoy this Mod once we finish it, we also have a team for the SU-57 so this helps a great deal, have a great time everyone.

https://youtu.be/nh07X5Z_ptc

Testing simple Sonic boom Effect thru sprites.

Digital Combat Simulator 12_12_2023 1_23_05 AM.png

Digital Combat Simulator 12_12_2023 1_23_17 AM.png

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

While anxiously awaiting for build 5 release, can I ask how to solve this pilot fainting or running out of oxygen at high altitude in the current version? The cockpit becomes gray and blurry until I dive the plane back to lower altitude.

Thanks.

image.jpeg

Edited by honeycool75

22 minutes ago, honeycool75 said:

While anxiously awaiting for build 5 release, can I ask how to solve this pilot fainting or running out of oxygen at high altitude in the current version? The cockpit becomes gray and blurry until I dive the plane back to lower altitude.

Thanks.

image.jpeg

You can't due to the EFM in this build.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As we get closer for 4.5 release.

Here is a quick preview of the Weapon system and how they control the bay doors animation upon firing and also the new K-77PD missile that is meant for the SU-57 with folding extenders and are the Ramjet variants of the R-77 family.

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

👍

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Here are a few screens of build 4.5 and its improvements .

Updated the Single piece MFD to simulate anti-glare!.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_12_17_2023_9_48

Added Animations to the K-77PD Ramjet variant of the R77 family, the extender now folds upon being inside the bays and open once fire.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_12_16_2023_8_16

Slowly adding more modeling parts to the cockpit including rear section, reference real pictures.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_12_17_2023_9_48

We also now have our own Canopy Ejection animation and shape of that of a SU-57 Canopy and not DCS provided.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_12_16_2023_7_22

Digital_Combat_Simulator_12_17_2023_8_57

Next will be the pilot and Seat.

And little thing i added to the external pilot and more to come.

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 13

Hi guys👋

I was flying against a Su-30 mod (AI) and I suddenly exploded. Is there a known bug of invisible rockets? In the replay and in Tacview I could not see the Su launch anything.. very confused! 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for a reply if anyone also experienced this!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I‘m new here, just reading all the stuff. You are working on version 5, which is planned to be standalone? So no fc3 needed or do I understand something wrong? Would be really nice for me. But this is already nuts. Really really good mod, great work!

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2024 at 2:50 PM, MARSIANERE said:

Hello everyone, I‘m new here, just reading all the stuff. You are working on version 5, which is planned to be standalone? So no fc3 needed or do I understand something wrong? Would be really nice for me. But this is already nuts. Really really good mod, great work!

That is correct no FC3 or any other module is needed.

• Like 6