Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Sharks got a week dedicated to him...that's classic

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

^^^:megalol:

must have been an ALARM missile

Edited by asparagin
  • Like 1
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

:)

"Aim towards the Enemy."

- Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."

- U.S. Army

"Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground."

- U.S.A.F. Ammo Troop

"If the enemy is in range, so are you."

- Infantry Journal

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit."

- Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.

"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."

- U.S. Air Force Manual

"Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo."

- Infantry Journal

"Tracers work both ways."

- U.S. Army Ordnance

"Five-second fuses only last three seconds."

- Infantry Journal

"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

- Col. David Hackworth

"If your attack is going too well, you're probably walking into an ambush."

- Infantry Journal

"No combat-ready unit has ever passed inspection."

- Joe Gay

"Any ship can be a minesweeper ... once."

- Anon

"Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do."

- Unknown Army Recruit

"Don't draw fire; it irritates the people around you."

- Your Buddies

(And lastly) "If you see a bomb technician running, try to keep up with him."

-- U.S.A. Ammo

Not funny, just didn't wanted to start a new thread, simply awesome. That what takes just an eyeblink streached in to a minute...

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/8010584/21245351

You should of seen and heard the lightning that we had last night, crazy crazy loud, I actually thought someone let off two bombs directly outside my house, I am sure it must of hit the ground not far from me?

Worst thunder and lightning I have seen/heard for a long long time, maybe ever ?

• Like 1

Well there's a missile misnaming but still funny :D

Police_Speed_Camera_%28T.jpg

However funny that is, and I do think it is teh funneh.

It is however fake, it never happened, supposedly, I dunno if its fake or not but I can surmise for myself that it is, but I truly dont know, but word is that it is a genuine fake :)

It does make for a good read, well a good read up until the air to ground sidewinders part, had they just said "our defensive system locked onto and jammed your signal" it would of been alot more plausible.

But good laugh nonetheless.

Compare it with this version.

USMC speeding ticket

Top this for a speeding ticket:

Two California Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on I-15, North of MCAS Miramar. One of the officers was using a hand held radar device to check speeding vehicles approaching near the crest of a hill.

The officers were suddenly surprised when the radar gun began reading 300+ miles per hour. The officer attempted to reset the radar gun, but it would not reset and turned off.

Just then a deafening roar over the treetops revealed that the radar had in fact locked onto a USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near the location.

Back at the CHP Headquarters the Patrol Captain fired off a complaint to the USMC Base Commander.

Back came a reply in true USMC style:

Thank you for the message, which allows us to complete the file on this incident. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked onto your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it. Furthermore, an air to ground missile aboard the fully armed aircraft had also automatically locked onto your equipment. Fortunately the Highly Trained Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile system alert status and was able to override the automated defense system before the missile was launched and your hostile radar was destroyed.

Thank you for your concerns.

Edited by bumfire

^^ and that was before Starcraft 2 was even released!

(hope i got it right with starcraft)

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders