DCS Su-30MK MOD

• 3 weeks later...
10.01.2022 в 16:17, freebirddz сказал:
A New Sun Rises 🌄
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/930085807514091550/Screen_211223_204643.jpg

Will it be a mod or a module? And will it be a paid edition or a free one? and in general, will it be or will it remain only for the elite?

God give the guys the strength to complete this

Edited by zOrg

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

9 hours ago, gman066 said:

after i unzip to ../Mods/aircraft, DCS beta stopped working (at start window). I mean that the dcs crashes after "update" window and the DCS small window stays few sec. Any idea what is causing this issue?

Hi,

I have the same crash. In my case it is an incompatibility with the Su-57 Felon.

The log file indicates :  ERROR   Scripting: DUPLICATE not allowed :weapons.missiles.P_77,    from    C:\Users\xxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods/aircraft/Su-30MK_SFM/Weapons/Weapons.lua

Edited by Marroux
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 11:07 PM, freebirddz said:

Su-33 for AA and Su-25T for AG

Thank you very much for your effort in this.

Datalink will also be based on the SU 33 right? Maybe with new simbology? 
What about RWR? will it be an advanced one to show the type of a-a and a-g contacts as the NATO planes or will it only show directions? 

thanks in advance 😉

5 hours ago, Marroux said:

Hi,

I have the same crash. In my case it is an incompatibility with the Su-57 Felon.

The log file indicates :  ERROR   Scripting: DUPLICATE not allowed :weapons.missiles.P_77,    from    C:\Users\xxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods/aircraft/Su-30MK_SFM/Weapons/Weapons.lua

Conflict in some weapons name, those will be fixed in future coming release.

2 hours ago, noremorse1004 said:

Thank you very much for your effort in this.

Datalink will also be based on the SU 33 right? Maybe with new symbology? 
What about RWR? will it be an advanced one to show the type of a-a and a-g contacts as the NATO planes or will it only show directions? 

thanks in advance 😉

for now it's not possible to interact or change any existing FC3 sensors or systems ! to build custom one we need SDK that's not possible for non 3rd party DEV.

RWR we do have the public template added SimpleRWR working

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

The first post says Su-33 and I only have this and MiG-29. This still flies alright in the latest OB. Just FYI.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

8 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

The first post says Su-33 and I only have this and MiG-29. This still flies alright in the latest OB. Just FYI.

you right, Su33 for the AA variants and Su25T for AG one, FC3 is just good to have 😛 F15/Su25/A10/27 even not FF level, but they are PFM, enjoyable

• Like 3

MOD Logo - 100.png