Northrop F-5E Model Soon finished.

Hello dear ED forum.

The Nordc 3d Aviation team aka me and Crow have been working on this project for quite some time. It started with Crow asking me if i was interested to paint this model, which Crow and Alex from the Virtual White stars wanted to save from getting scrapped. So i said yes to the deal and started to paint.

i painted pretty much on the model until one day i had a hard drive crash! . Yes the nightmare of any Pc dude. So after the crash i thought that we lost the model and were just going to leave it, so was the thoughts of Crow the modeler. But anyhow, crow picked up the project again and supplied me with an amazing aircraft to start painting. All animations are done and 99% of the aicraft mapping is done.

This model is truly amazing... I know i have seen another F-5 model beeing built but with an release date that is unknow. But i can tell you this. This model will be released, "BUT" in an airshow version first of all.

Ok so there is a little sitrap for you. And more models will be produced by the nordic 3d aviation team, you can count on that!!:smilewink:

Some pictures:

Best Regards

Björn Evans

F-5_preview4.jpg

F-5_preview3.jpg

F-5_preview1.jpg

F-5_preview5.jpg

F-5_preview2.jpg

• Like 9

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Vekkinho :

i will look into the turkish skins, i have been thinking about doing some USN agressor skins and the Turkish stars aerobatic team one....

Superkungfu:

more screenies will come very soon.

Thanks for the kind replys guys.

• Like 1

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Looking forward to the DL

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me