Thankyou

Zeagle

People talk about clouds and yes, they are stunning and absolutely game changer, with the new lighting all looks much more real but...

What about new props on warbirds? They are incredible, just perfect, im not a warbird guy, i only have the Mustang that i bought years ago on a sale and i havent flown it but men, news props are awesome, if the new sale hits Steam i will buy Spitfire and Channel map for sure!

Good job ED

NZXT H9 Flow Black | Intel Core i5 13600KF OCed P5.6 E4.4 | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB C30 OCed 6600 C32 | nVidia GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition |  Western Digital SN770 2TB | Gigabyte GP-UD1000GM PG5 ATX 3.0 1000W | SteelSeries Apex 7 | Razer Viper Mini | SteelSeries Artics Nova 7 | LG OLED42C2 | Xiaomi P1 55"

Virpil T-50 CM2 Base + Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | WinWing Orion 2 F16EX Viper Throttle  | WinWing ICP | 3 x Thrustmaster MFD | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Oculus Quest 2

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P-51D Mustang | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw-109 A-8 | A-10C II Tank Killer | F/A-18C Hornet | F-14B Tomcat | F-16C Viper | F-15E Strike Eagle | M2000C | Ka-50 BlackShark III | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | SuperCarrier

Only had a quick look but thanks for the update. Large list of changes and the clouds don't seem to impact my fps performance.

Being almost exclusively on stable version over the last year, I may use open beta now quite frequently just for sightseeing and buzzing through the cloud layers searching for holes in it. 

Can confirm 2.7 kicks ass 🤩

No more yellow/black graphics flicker. Propellers look awesome now! Stutter-free. Great performance even with Ultra cloud settings and runs smoothly now even at lower framerates, so you can turn up your graphics settings if you like and it'll still fly great! VERY fine work ED! :drinks_cheers:

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

4 minutes ago, Rockerfeller said:

I watched the trailers and thought, we will get awesome clouds, but I tried 2.7 and wow, everything looks so much better, not just the clouds. It's awesome.

Flashing, cloud shadow glitching, stuttering is all gone! Mission loading times are better too! It's been a LONG time coming, nice job ED! :drinks_cheers:

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

Looks incredible and performance (rtx 2080, oc’d i5-9600k, 32gb ram, 1080p  track ir) is very good. I kept all my settings the same (some medium , many high and ultra) and then bumped my clouds up to ultra. Only seeing a couple frames lower. Not a noticeable frame loss given that I’m still in the 50-70 range mostly.

Bravo.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Just wanted to add my appreciation to the avalanche, just been flying in the syria map in VR, it looks sensational and performance has improved enormously. Thanks so much for all your hard work ED team, I'm glad to be part of the community here supporting you guys doing great things.

i7-9700F, 32Gb RAM, RTX 2080 Super, HP Reverb G2.

Wow, this is something else. It's literaly a new game. Everything I had issues with got either improved substantionally or beyond my expectations. Clouds, water reflections, new fire/smoke effects, fixed WWII effects, sound effects, far away trees blending better with their eviroment. So much eye (and ear) candy. Thank You Eagle Dynamics, you have done a great job.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ouky1991 said:

Wow, this is something else. It's literaly a new game. Everything I had issues with got either improved substantionally or beyond my expectations. Clouds, water reflections, new fire/smoke effects, fixed WWII effects, sound effects, far away trees blending better with their eviroment. So much eye (and ear) candy. Thank You Eagle Dynamics, you have done a great job.

Well said. Totally agree with you here. 🙂

• Like 1

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com