Black Shark- Helicopter Squadrons?

Backsword

Hello to you all

I registered with the site this morning but I have been watching the forums for years. How I held off so long who knows. I have been flying with a FS9 based VA for 5 years and have only devoted a fraction of my time to LOMAC in the past. Now that there is a rotary simulator in sight though, particularly of this calibre that is something I will be looking to change.

Now that BS appears to be on the verge of release I am preparing myself like many I'm sure for some long nights curled up with the 550 page manual and a steady flow of caffeine. I do not cringe at the thought of this rather I try to relish the experience and look forward to the moment where it all clicks. However, once I feel comfortable with the sim I will be looking to fly online with a Mil VA.

So to my question(s). Where should I be looking for a serious organisation that might offer me a place in a rotary squadron? Are there already groups formed in anticipation of the release? If so can I apply now? Rather than going through all of the training offline would it be possible to get online from day one and train with serious individuals without the fear of being engaged every 5 mins?

Thankyou in advance for any comments or pointers.

Troy

Hi, the 67thvfs is currently looking for pilots for lomac and eventually we will be also flying Black Shark once released. You are welcome to join us and train with us when u can. Check our website at http://www.67thvfs.com or e-mail me at 67th@67thvfs.com.

Cya around.

Asus P7P55D Pro

Intel i7 @ 4.0 GHZ

8gb xms ddr3 memory

500gb SATA HD

ATI 5870

27" Dell LCD Monitor

Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

HOTAS WartHog

Thrustmaster MFD's

8" lcd monitors x2 (mfd)

Saitek Cyborg Keyboard

TrackIR5

I've learned about lock on a little while ago and I have been haveing a lot of fun with it. I am eagerly awaiting the release of Black Shark and have been updating my computer in anticipation. I have always wanted to do some online flying but never have. I would be real interested in in joining a group that is willing to help out someone totaly new to the online flying community.

The above has been based loosely upon my own opinions. :pilotfly:

=Piloto da Morte=, our squad is composed by brazilians mostly , you can check us out at http://www.67thvfs.com and send us an e-mail if interested.

Asus P7P55D Pro

Intel i7 @ 4.0 GHZ

8gb xms ddr3 memory

500gb SATA HD

ATI 5870

27" Dell LCD Monitor

Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

HOTAS WartHog

Thrustmaster MFD's

8" lcd monitors x2 (mfd)

Saitek Cyborg Keyboard

TrackIR5

Thanks again for your replies and links. I am really looking forward to flying online. With no confirmed release I am trying to put BS to one side of my mind. Since I dont know how far the finishing line is I dont want to run out of steam.

I will see what happens over the next few weeks and lord willing I can start ground school with some of you soon.

Thanks

• 1 month later...