DCS: Black Shark User Screenshots Dedicated Thread

Teknetinium

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, IIRC. I had to play a track to make those shots. I got a LWR warning and I thought I'm being attacked by a ground unit. I flew the mission for the first time. So I did a wide turn ASAP to move away, turn around and investigate. While having the place of first encounter behind my back I saw a serie of bullets passing right by me. Very few hit me. I did a hardest brake turn possible and heard BOOM! :) Only then I learned it was a fighter.

Few screenshots from my latest road mod, installed in DCS Black Shark

Great work! And I feel we have something in common ;)

shot_049_final_wrottenrivers.jpg

Is it ready for download? If it's not I'm keen to lay my hands on it anyway :)

Yes, get it here http://files.lockon.ru/en/388/

Although that version is made for FC2.0, it'll work just fine with DCS.

Be aware though, that it's a manual install (MODMAN gave me trouble with this mod)

Thank you very much. It makes a big difference in-game!

I can't seem to find your buildings texture mod. Edit: Got it! http://files.lockon.ru/en/376/ Have you advertised your great mods in the Mods directory sticky topic?

Edited by Bucic
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Good shot, Mustang. Are those friendlies? :)

Yes, thats from the 104th server, Moonshield mission, it's the friendlies at the roadblock just next to the red FARP.

Really enjoying this HD5770, i get nice image quality at 4xAA 16xAF with SSAA enabled, and most importantly, great FPS :)

Edited by Mustang

Yes, thats from the 104th server, Moonshield mission, it's the friendlies at the roadblock just next to the red FARP.

Really enjoying this HD5770, i get nice image quality at 4xAA 16xAF with SSAA enabled, and most importantly, great FPS :)

Lucky bustard :D I got a surprise for you regarding the 4x AA ;) I will send you a PM later or you can search for yourself right now. It's in my post in the Frazer's Tweak Guide Alpha topic. Look for a figure which looks like a shot from nVidia CPL but color coded.

• 3 weeks later...
Bucic, that looks excellent, nice work!

Thanks.

Follow the sky modding topic to get all the updates. The sky above maybe looks good in winter but during non-winter seasons... Here's a direct link to a post with a more summer'ish iteration (blue haze preserved so-so) http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1055478#post1055478

• 1 month later...

This is what happens when the bad guys spawn right under you, no it wasn't me it was MVSGas. He was able to fly back to base and land on a raod about 100 yards from the FARP.

ScreenShot_000.jpg

ScreenShot_001.jpg

ScreenShot_003.jpg

ScreenShot_004.jpg

Edited by Cali

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED