F-16 Agm-65 Maverick crosshair disappearing with 0x MSAA

Shiny

Sounds like a good plan.
I also use 512 when flying in VR, and at this resolution my 1070 does not go down too much.
BTW: in the DCS folder > Config > graphics.lua, I changed the line from TRUE to FALSE:

two_pass_always = false;

I did not evaluate which setting is faster (or "better"), I am only at the beginning of it ...

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

21 hours ago, NineLine said:

Hey all, this is now reported. Thanks for your patience, I admit I was not able to reproduce originally myself. 

Thanks for sending it in..  

Question..  Am I the only one who can reproduce this consistently?  

• Rig Specs: Win11, 12900k@3.9-5.2, RTX4080, 64G DDR5@4800, Quest3@4800x2600 (Oculus Link Cable On Link, no VR tweaks)
  • DCS World: MT 2.9 with CPU Core #8 Disabled
  • Module Proficiency: F-15C, A-10CII, F-16C,
  • Modules Owned NOT Proficient: The rest of FC3, F-18C
  • Terrain Owned: NTTR, DCS World Included Maps

• 2 months later...

I am having trouble with the Weapon page for the Mavericks.  I don't have the tracking lines until I lock on a target and the cross hairs are closed.  I have to "guess" where they are and TMS up adjust, TMS up again until they finally appear and tracking a target.  I also don't have the FOV "box".  This makes it very difficult if not impossible to boresight with the TGP using pre mode, and don't even ask about using vis or boresight.  Attached are a few screen shots of what I see.  Also the tracking cross, will both disappear or show just the horizontal line as I move the TDC.     

I don't know what I'm doing incorrectly.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.  Screen_240211_202520.jpg

Screen_240211_193529.jpg

Screen_240211_194916.jpg

Screen_240211_200742.jpg

Screen_240211_201432.jpg

Are you referring to F-16 specific mods?  I have like the 479 range targets, A4, Blackawk and C-130.  I have ran a slow repair to see if that fixed the issue but nothing changed.  I'm using the MT Beta as well. 

Edited by Pmedic548
added information

• ED Team

Hi @Pmedic548

As a rule of thumb, whenever you report such an issue, we require a track to verify what you are doing.

Also, there was an issue reported earlier regarding this. It's an extensive thread here: 

TLDR, check you antialiasing settings and verify if you have MSAA selected and try different antialiasing settings. Also verify the cockpit display resolution isn't too low, this also appears to cause the same issue.
If none of the above works, regarding those mods, have you checked this feature after temporarily uninstalling those airplane mods?

dcsvader.png
Esquadra 701 - DCS Portugal - Discord