Russian Forum:Version 1.1 being prepared for distribution

A message posted by Valery Blazhnov today (28th) says that v1.1 is being prepared for distribution now with final checks being done on the installer, copy protection etc etc It seems that the developers are now looking to v 1.2, at least thats what I think he said as my russian isn`t that great so anyone who is a better translator can have another look:

http://forum.lockon.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3033

Lobo

Babelfish:

Predvidya natural questions, I report that testing the curl of version 1.1 is completed, the preparation for distributions occurs. Developers approached version 1.2.

Valery Blazhnov

Lock On Development Team

Eagle Dynamics

Thanks,

Brett

Arrow wrote:

Preparation distribution is a record on a master-disk (aka GOLD) and sending in a printing house?

No, this final formation of structure of disk and Internet distributions (including the documentation and muviki), installation of protection, extreme checks instaljatorov and so forth. In such condition the product stays usually read out days before an output.

Valery Blazhnov

Lock On Development Team

Eagle Dynamics

Well internet translators really suck don't they.. we need some kinda "Star Trek" universal translator ;) Anyway from the quote above I guess that means only days before release ..? on the other hand that gibberish could mean anything. :?

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Well internet translators really suck don't they.. we need some kinda "Star Trek" universal translator ;) Anyway from the quote above I guess that means only days before release ..? on the other hand that gibberish could mean anything. :?

Damn you need to read "The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy". Bablefish ;)

And about that 1.1

FECKIN' HIT ME ALLREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!

Don't get too happy guys remember 1.02........wait until your ordering it, dowloading or playing it. Then We'll jump up and have a big party.

You think translating russian is bad? Try seeing what babelfish spits up when you ask it to translate japanese!

And to get on topic, the expansion is still being distributed by download to non-russian locals, yes?

While you are waiting for 1.1, copy/pase a piece of English text into the translator. Then run it through as many languages as you bother, translate back to English and have a giggle. :)

Re: Russian Forum:Version 1.1 being prepared for distributio

A message posted by Valery Blazhnov today (28th) says that v1.1 is being prepared for distribution now with final checks being done on the installer, copy protection etc etc It seems that the developers are now looking to v 1.2, at least thats what I think he said as my russian isn`t that great so anyone who is a better translator can have another look:

http://forum.lockon.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3033

Lobo

Looks like those in the west will have to wait at least another week for 1.1, the english documentation is not yet ready:

http://forum.lockon.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3055

Lobo

To foresee obvious questions, I'm reporting that LockOn 1.1 testing is finished. Prepearing for distribution is under way. And development proceeds to 1.2

something like dat :)

1.2 Man keep up the good work. Ka-50 8) ....

Cheers

rather have a harrier jump jet, does both worlds 8)

rather have a harrier jump jet, does both worlds 8)

Let Jet Thunder work on that.

And the Mirage, and the Skyhawk, and the Pucara . . . . and carrier ops in the Harriers, and carrier ops in the Skyhawk . . . . . and animated 3d deck crew . . . . . . mmmn . . . .

(wipes drool off chin)

Erm, yeah. Jet Thunder's doing the Harrier, leaves the way open for ED to work on the more exotic Russian hardware.

And the Mirage, and the Skyhawk, and the Pucara . . . . and carrier ops in the Harriers, and carrier ops in the Skyhawk . . . . . and animated 3d deck crew . . . . . . mmmn . . . .

Hehe, the only true scenarion :) Want a dynamic campagin where a single pilot influences the outcome of the war ? There you go. Man, I can't wait to get my hands on Jet Thunder :D