mason0507
Go to solution Solved by jonsky7,

I ordered and paid for the ah-64 a month ago. It shows on my account but i cannot find it in my modules. it is out for early access but do i have to wait till the alpha release or am i doing something wrong on my end? any advice is greatly appreciated.

How comes with each release we have the same questions ? It's an open beta patch note.... so for open beta version...

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

After switching to open beta...
Look up left in the main menu. You have nine dots/squares that represent the module manager. You should have a red sign signaling you a notification. If you click on it it will tell you that you can now download the AH64D.

needless to say you need to be in online mode and logged in in game with your account - this is verifiable also in upper left corner with the simbor that looks like a wifi/GSM icon being active and your name for your account appearing close in the same area.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

2 hours ago, Zarma said:

How comes with each release we have the same questions ? It's an open beta patch note.... so for open beta version...

This might well be their first module, and they have like two posts, so probably pretty new to the forum also.

The Apache is probably going to bring a host of new players to DCS, let's be nice to them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zarma said:

it says this on the page of the AH-64D:

image.png

Just want to clarify: do I have to download the whole open beta to download the ah64d? Or can I update from the stable version to the open beta?

3D modeler at Coretex Designs

42 minutes ago, CTD-Martin said:

it says this on the page of the AH-64D:

yes, but that doesnt mean that it is available on both at the same time … all new items get released first on Open beta, and a few weeks later it is released on Stable release.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB