Hellfire vs Moving target (MP)

H0RN9T_

There is something wrong with Hellfires in MP vs moving targets, i dont know why but hellfires go "up" when very close to target and you almost always miss your target (my record is 15 missed hellfires vs moving t-55 on rotorshead server), i know, hellfires arent very very good vs fast moving targets but 20-30km/h ? cmon.

... and i play ONLY MP so idk how it works in SP 

In situation below i was using ATT hold (which is great now thanks) and george as gunner (and MP of course) 

And yes i have track file, but u will need to watch almost 2h of doing "something"

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pko5aibf65dhy46/per_To_Weaken_The_Hydra-20220430-142856.trk/file

Skip to 9:40:00 in game time

(My english is very "limited" i hope you understand me 😜 )

Yes same here on server.

Why won't George lock a target when I look at it with crossair 

Seems to lock nearest targets first  instead f the one I'm trying to fix .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

I haven't read every line of the latest update, but I don't think that it has been implemented yet.

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

• ED Team

I have marked this work in progress, we are doing some more work on george, LMS, and leading the target. 

thanks

On 5/1/2022 at 12:16 AM, KoN said:

Seems to lock nearest targets first  instead f the one I'm trying to fix .

George will lock high threat targets first, SAM for example or AAA, after that it is done by range, use the list to select the target of choice. 

thanks

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

30 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

I have marked this work in progress, we are doing some more work on george, LMS, and leading the target. 

thanks

George will lock high threat targets first, SAM for example or AAA, after that it is done by range, use the list to select the target of choice. 

thanks

But he is locking friendly targets first . 

So i fly to threat area friendlies are in front of me frontline  .

I look and try to lock distant target as CPG  using tads he will lock onto target right in front of me , a friendly .

You have to fly past any friendly targets for George to lock the enemy . 

With Petro i can lock target what ever i look at . ? 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

• ED Team
2 hours ago, KoN said:

But he is locking friendly targets first

correct, he has no IFF, we plan to have him looking for hostile targets only in the future. For now you need to be careful what you give him permission to fire on. 

• Thanks 1

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, BIGNEWY said:

correct, he has no IFF, we plan to have him looking for hostile targets only in the future. For now you need to be careful what you give him permission to fire on. 

Yes totally understand that . 

But why wont he lock a target if I'm putting Cross on to it . Is this a Bug or not yet been implemented . 

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

• ED Team
1 minute ago, KoN said:

But why wont he lock a target if I'm putting Cross on to it . Is this a Bug or not yet been implemented . 

Its working as intended, once you have him look in the area he will list all targets, High priority first then by range. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb KoN:

Have you properly boresighted your IHADSS? I missed that first and wondered why George didn‘t lock what I was looking at.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:59 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Its working as intended, once you have him look in the area he will list all targets, High priority first then by range. 

Will it be possible to have the target grouped by categories.

When i want george to shoot at the least dangerous type of unit, in a target rich environment it's long to scroll down all the way.

It could be easier to have only to scroll to unit type and then select my target in the selected categorie.

• ED Team
30 minutes ago, Alleluia said:

Will it be possible to have the target grouped by categories

Not planned at the moment.