[ATTN ALL DEVS] F-105D-31RE "THUD" THUNDERCHIEF - WITH ENGINEERING DATA DUMP, MANY FILES

SOLIDKREATE

On 7/28/2023 at 10:35 AM, Hatman335 said:

According to Grinelli's statements, the F-105 is 'not available'. Therefore either something prevents this particular jet from being made (which is very unlikely) or someone has it licensed or at the very least has serious plans to deliver it. (Very likely)

The only thing I could see preventing the Thud being made is a lack of data. The republic archives were destroyed in the 1980s the second possibility is someone has it planned. I have a suspect 

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/photos/p.1342658872487414/1342658872487414/?type=3&theater

nullnull

image.png

• Like 1

Oh, well there is still one interested party. This one is going to be a while out. The 3rd part DEV's are all working on a backlog of aircraft. Like I said a while back, I may have to teach myself 3DS Max and study the set up of the .LUA's of existing aircraft. I think trying to bite off a jet like the THUD would be a huge undertaking for me. Maybe it would be easier to make a Trainer. I did post in the Core Wishlist about the AT-28D. 

I know that Razbam says they aren't working on the Thud 
I read somewhere that a mod team claimed that the Thud is off limits for 3rd parties. Now, in the video with Wags, he says ED are now looking into the Century Series, while they before said it would never happen. The F-105 often wins in polls for a Cold War/Nam era airccraft. ED is also making a Nam map. I'd say, connect the dots.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

I read somewhere that a mod team claimed that the Thud is off limits for 3rd parties. Now, in the video with Wags, he says ED are now looking into the Century Series, while they before said it would never happen. The F-105 often wins in polls for a Cold War/Nam era airccraft. ED is also making a Nam map. I'd say, connect the dots.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

There was some interview a bit ago where Nick Grey himself said he would love to fly a thud downtown. I just hope we can see an HI official Vietnam-era strike package before too long

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 6:04 AM, upyr1 said:

There was some interview a bit ago where Nick Grey himself said he would love to fly a thud downtown. I just hope we can see an HI official Vietnam-era strike package before too long

My wish is that the F-105D and G get released as a dual pack because they worked toghether during the later stages of the war. Lets see; we are getting the AD4, F4B/C, F-100, A-7, MiG-15/17/19 and 21 and we have the OV-10 & A-4E mod. There is also a modder making the AH-1 Cobra (good prgress too). Plus someone announced the F-111. I think thats a good start.

I'd like to see the following in the future (at least as AI assets first):

• O2 Skymaster
  • AT-28D-5 and -10 Nomad/Trojan (Zorro)
  • A-6E Intruder
  • EA-6B Prowler
  • S-2F Tracker
  • WF-2 Tracer (AI only)
  • F-8J Corsair
  • A-26A (B-26K)
  • OP-2E Neptune (Crazy Cat)

Edited by SOLIDKREATE
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

F4B/C

No, we're getting F-4E.

3 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:
  • A-6E Intruder

We're getting AI from HB first, then FF module.

• Like 2

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

6 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

My wish is that the F-105D and G get released as a dual pack because they worked toghether during the later stages of the war.

The F-105G would be awesome, however, I suspect if we get the G, it will only be AI. It will all come down to what you can legally get about the EWOs station. 

we are getting the AD4, F4B/C, F-100, A-7, MiG-15/17/19 and 21

Right now the only Phantom we know we're getting is the E, Heatblur has more planned there is the D and B mod by VSN. The A-7 is a 1970s Naval version good enough I wish they had a dual pack with the D.

Plus someone announced the F-111. I think thats a good start.

I didn't know about the Aardvark. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 6:10 AM, upyr1 said:

The F-105G would be awesome, however, I suspect if we get the G, it will only be AI. It will all come down to what you can legally get about the EWOs station. 

The F model weasel is completely doable.  The only system on the G model that might be tough is the QRC-160 jammer, not that they used it, but jamming is typically pretty closely held stuff.  The rest of the system is pretty much out there and could be done.

48 minutes ago, mkellytx said:

The F model weasel is completely doable.  The only system on the G model that might be tough is the QRC-160 jammer, not that they used it, but jamming is typically pretty closely held stuff.  The rest of the system is pretty much out there and could be done.

If we could get a Weasle I don't care which one it is. 

4 hours ago, mkellytx said:

Well, I legally got around that and my manuals are on there way to a developer now. 

• Like 6

Well, I legally got around that and my manuals are on there way to a developer now. 

I expect you have signed an NDA preventing you from commenting on who the developer is, or if in fact they are doing the Thud for DCS. 

• Like 2