'First In, Weasels Over Syria' by Ground Pounder Sims - A new campaign in development

ChillNG

I've just found this available to buy. Which I duly have, the Viper being an all time favourite jet to 'fly'. Going right back to the Falcon series. 

Unfortunately, i cant install the campaign . I have an error message when i attempt it.

Unknown module

GROUND_POUNDER_SIMS_F16_FIRST_IN_WEASELS_OVER_SYRIA_campaign.

45 minutes ago, Stokey Pete said:

I've just found this available to buy. Which I duly have, the Viper being an all time favourite jet to 'fly'. Going right back to the Falcon series. 

Unfortunately, i cant install the campaign . I have an error message when i attempt it.

Unknown module

GROUND_POUNDER_SIMS_F16_FIRST_IN_WEASELS_OVER_SYRIA_campaign.

Have you updated to 2.9?

16 minutes ago, skywalker22 said:

2.8.8 required at min.

image.png

I just bought it, and will try it later on, can't wait.

New products always land on beta first, stable follows later.  I think the store page might not be clear, it says v2.8.8, but at the bottom it also says you need to be on OB.

42 minutes ago, ChillNG said:

New products always land on beta first, stable follows later.  I think the store page might not be clear, it says v2.8.8, but at the bottom it also says you need to be on OB.

Stable is 2.8.7 currently so technically what's on the page is correct, but most stable players don't seem to pay attention to the version number and can get caught by that.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, skywalker22 said:

An issue on mission number 1, Radio problems. I just can't contact H4 ground. Maybe there is some issue now with v2.9, I remember this used to work fine in demo version (which was the same mission No.1).

image.png

No it's still working ok...you're just using the F5 ATC menu option, you should be using the F10 option.

For anyone with radio problems please see this thread for guidance.

31 minutes ago, lukeni said:

Congratz - had some issues with the provided coords for the optional target. those were somehow completely off target? Like...60nm away from the base?

If you mean the 2nd part, not mandatory: no, the target is in the sounthern H3 airport.

6 minutes ago, drspankle said:

I can't get permission to start in mission 1.  I turn the battery on and request start but get no response.

Dr Spankle

Set the Main power switch to 2nd position (not just 1st in the middle), far right. Then F10 will appear.

6 hours ago, ChillNG said:

For anyone with radio problems please see this thread for guidance.

57 minutes ago, drspankle said:

I can't get permission to start in mission 1.  I turn the battery on and request start but get no response.

Dr Spankle

1 hour ago, lukeni said:

Congratz - had some issues with the provided coords for the optional target. those were somehow completely off target? Like...60nm away from the base?

Most likely put the coordinates in wrong, I do it all the time!