Canopy transparency

speed-of-heat

On 1/15/2023 at 5:18 PM, rayrayblues said:

IDK....I think it only seems exaggerated because it's a computer simulation focused on a screen or in VR glasses.

I live in Arizona, in the Southern United States, about 200 miles north of the Mexican border and just driving my car at sunset is awful.

The same is true for sunrise, but I'm not a morning person.  q4fEPdv.png

The glare that I see in game is no worse. I don't see much more glare than that in game.  I would hate to be flying a real plane in these conditions.

dI1ogft.jpg

The only thing I would disagree with here is the fact you referred to Arizona as being in the Southern United States. Arizona is in the South West I lived in Nevada for years. Texas is where the South and South west meet. Anyway the effect is right for the Vegas map

On 1/15/2023 at 3:18 PM, rayrayblues said:

I live in Arizona, in the Southern United States, about 200 miles north of the Mexican border and just driving my car at sunset is awful

It’s funny that you feel the need to post this along with a photo of what the sun looks like. As if the phenomenon of seeing the sun only happens in Arizona 😆

Edited by SharpeXB
  • Like 1

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 4090 OC | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...