MYSE1234's mod list

MYSE1234

This will be a thread with links to each mod I have for Viggen, to hopefully make it easier to find where to download the mods and to find information on what they do. I'll still leave the download links in the threads they already are in, and also post any updates there as well.

New Viggen liveries:
Liveries that change the splinter camo to a more realistic one. Also added and corrected some of the external details of the aircraft.
Passes all IC

Cockpit texture mod:
This mod is a custom livery and changes the internal cockpit textures with different additions and corrections to them. The result is a cockpit a little closer to what the real deal looks like.

Available in a couple versions: Swedish, English.
Each have a version that passes script IC, and one that pass both script and texture IC

More realistic EP08
This mod changes the appearance of both the HUD and the radar screen to look more like they do in the real aircraft. Changes include color changes and the size and placement of a few symbols

This mod does NOT pass texture and script IC

More realistic HUD
Adds some more realistic limitations of the HUD where you see a more limited area of the HUD. What it does is it simulates the pilot actually having two eyes and giving the FOV each eye would have.

Available in both a 2D version for use on a monitor, and a VR version for VR use.
Two versions are available one that passes script IC and one that pass both texture and script IC

More accurate Apparat 27
This mod adds and changes RWR sounds to all units with a radar in DCS. The result is a much more dynamic and alive sound. It also corrects the sensor FOV so you get warnings you should be getting 
This mod is already partially incorporated into the base module, so it no longer has as much of a drastic change as it once did, still recommended though.
TLDR: Adds more blips and bloops...

This mod does NOT pass script IC

EP13 scan line
Removes the scan lines on the EP13 screen, and chromatic aberration if wanted.

Coming soon™
This mod changes all...

I think that's all of them for the moment 🤪

Edited by MYSE1234
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

1 hour ago, MYSE1234 said:

This will be a thread with links to each mod I have for Viggen, to hopefully make it easier to download the mods and find information on what they do.

Thanks a lot .. there are several that I was not aware of, these are the ones I did have:

UdKNgYH.jpg

Will try the others .. thanks again 👍

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Great now we just need a moderator to pin this. This was exactly what i was asking for. 

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

• 1 month later...

Yep, somebody please have this thread pinned!

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Hi, thank you for these! a few of the mods say the same thing, install last? How do you get around that if we want to install them all, is there a best order please? 

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

2 hours ago, markturner1960 said:

Hi, thank you for these! a few of the mods say the same thing, install last? How do you get around that if we want to install them all, is there a best order please? 

I think if you install those last, in no particular order, it should be fine as they themselves don't conflict with each other. If I remember all the mods correctly..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, which of these changes the VR hanger to a Viggen? I did soem turning off and on of mods, updated to the hotfix and now I have lost my Viggen in the VR hanger!! 

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

1 hour ago, markturner1960 said:

Thanks, which of these changes the VR hanger to a Viggen? I did soem turning off and on of mods, updated to the hotfix and now I have lost my Viggen in the VR hanger!! 

This one: 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thx!

• IronMike pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
41 minutes ago, PiotrMKG said:

So, after HB included @MYSE1234 mods in vanilla module, can someone tell me what mods can I remove from ovgme list and what should stay? As far as I can tell I have all of his mods.

You absolutely want to not use the cockpit textures, and probably also the EP08 one. The rest I think can stay if you want.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]