...and now for something completely different... DCS Memes

Rodeo

IMG_3321.jpeg

• Like 3

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

Not DCS related but rather relevant for current world affairs:

A reputable Aerospace Company launched a tender to change the company logo to improve their image. Here's my suggestion to their marketing department:

*runs away*

null

image.png

Edited by Pilotasso
  • Like 4

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

41 minutes ago, Pilotasso said:

A reputable Aerospace Company launched a tender to change the company logo to improve their image. Here's my suggestion to their marketing department:

*runs away*

null

image.png

Sad how they have fallen since the merger. Absolutely disgusting what has happened with the culture within Boeing. My wife’s great uncle was with Boeing his whole career at BFI; do not get him started about current affairs. 

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

53 minutes ago, Rodeo said:

Sad how they have fallen since the merger. Absolutely disgusting what has happened with the culture within Boeing. My wife’s great uncle was with Boeing his whole career at BFI; do not get him started about current affairs. 

That's what happens when sales and marketing get 80% of the budget and the engineering gets the scraps. It's a universal mechanism.

• Like 1

mematicMeme.gif

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

BB1hqzoo.img?w=800&h=435&q=60&m=2&f=jpg

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

IMG_3489.jpeg

• Like 4

IMG_3496.jpeg
Here to hoping Friday brings good news 🙏🏼

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 2:04 PM, Pilotasso said:

*runs away*

null

image.png

needs to be an R in there, change their name to Boring

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

8 hours ago, SkateZilla said:

needs to be an R in there, change their name to Boring

I would argue their more recent ventures can be described with a lot of adjectives, but 'boring' is not one of them.

• Like 1

Not a Meme but pretty sure Russell Crowe is using a Thrustmaster Warthog here 😁

image.png

• Like 1

Ryzen7 5700X 8x3,4GHz (Turbo 4,6 GHz)  ||  G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600MHz  ||  Geforce RTX 3060Ti (8GB VRAM) ||  WD Black 500GB NVME  || Windows 10 64Bit
WinWing Orion 2 HOTAS 18  ||  LG Ultragear 32' WQHD  ||  EyeCam IR Headtracking

On 2/16/2024 at 10:22 PM, Kang said:

I would argue their more recent ventures can be described with a lot of adjectives, but 'boring' is not one of them.

Well, the doors falling off midflight certainly make for an interesting trip...

article-2608185-1D31313100000578-880_964x564.jpg

• Like 5

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_3790.jpeg
Not my original. Found on a meme YouTube channel but thought y’all would like 😎

• Like 2

We are now recruiting for the best squad around!

THE,

chair_force.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ea96f3531

🤣

I am already a member in good standing, er, Sitting!

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_4011.jpeg

• Like 2