Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

currenthill,

i've been on this game since LockOn and your the greatest thing to happen to "CA" since "CA"

the Chinese equipment is SUPER, the Russian equipment is HEAVEN SENT, IRANIAN "FAB" DITTO

Infantry is just TOO COOL, [50cal] even if not bug free yet (though if i don't mix them with other Infantry it seems OK)

Just wanted to say THNX and show APPRECIATION

My Mi-24P, BS III SP missions are now like i couldn't have imagined just a year ago

Best Regards

Edited by christopher m
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

You have done a huge job, ED should integrate your mods into DCS 👍🇫🇷

• Like 8

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

1 hour ago, christopher m said:

currenthill,

i've been on this game since LockOn and your the greatest thing to happen to "CA" since "CA"

the Chinese equipment is SUPER, the Russian equipment is HEAVEN SENT, IRANIAN "FAB" DITTO

Infantry is just TOO COOL, [50cal] even if not bug free yet (though if i don't mix them with other Infantry it seems OK)

Just wanted to say THNX and show APPRECIATION

My Mi-24P, BS III SP missions are now like i couldn't have imagined just a year ago

Best Regards

43 minutes ago, clanitho said:

You have done a huge job, ED should integrate your mods into DCS 👍🇫🇷

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! 👍🏻

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Gogi12 said:

Hm, T-64BV? :))

Correct! 👌🏻

So we'll soon have a nice Ukraine lineup: BTR-4, T-64BV and T-84 Oplot-M.

Edited by currenthill
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

Correct! 👌🏻

So we'll soon have a nice Ukraine lineup: BTR-4, T-64BV and T-84 Oplot-M.

Hi Currenthill, have you planned any "buddies" to Karakurt and Admiral Gorshkov ? ED has really not been kind to the Russian Navy... 🤔

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, akitaken said:

Hi Currenthill, have you planned any "buddies" to Karakurt and Admiral Gorshkov ? ED has really not been kind to the Russian Navy... 🤔

Hey! I'm slowly working on a modernized Project 1144 Kirov Class, based on the ongoing modernization of the Admiral Nakhimov. But it's been hard to get hold of any details yet. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, currenthill said:

Hey! I'm slowly working on a modernized Project 1144 Kirov Class, based on the ongoing modernization of the Admiral Nakhimov. But it's been hard to get hold of any details yet. 

Most interesting, I doubt that the Nakhimov will ever leave it's refit in service, but it would be very cool to see ingame.

• Like 2

I think that it will be wise to eventually bring in some Chinese-made long-range surface-to-air missile systems like the HQ-9 and HQ-16.  Then to balance it out, you could someday consider building the MEADS missile system of MBDA and Lockheed Martin as well as some of the associated companion vehicles like the FMTV.  Currenthill, I wish I could donate to you and your team because you people are doing God's work.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, HighMaintenanceB said:

I think that it will be wise to eventually bring in some Chinese-made long-range surface-to-air missile systems like the HQ-9 and HQ-16.  Then to balance it out, you could someday consider building the MEADS missile system of MBDA and Lockheed Martin as well as some of the associated companion vehicles like the FMTV.  Currenthill, I wish I could donate to you and your team because you people are doing God's work.  

1 hour ago, AvgeekJoe said:

Me also.  I'd be willing to chip in $100-300 to request an item quite honestly.

Thanks guys! I will be adding more Chinese assets, and SAMs will definitely be among those. 👍🏻

In regards to donations, it's actually the donations I get that enables me to keep up the high pace of new assets. Since I don't have to model everything from scratch, I can focus on customizing the models, animating, making textures and coding.

If you're interested in donating, just click the link in my signature. All donations goes into the making of new assets. Donations are of course completely optional, all my assets are free to download and use. 👍🏻

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

image.pngBTR-4 IFV 1.1.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.1.0

• Changed RK-2 Barrier ATGM to better target helicopters

image.pngT-84 Oplot-M MBT 1.2.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.2.0

• Fixed APDSFS not working correctly
  • Fixed 3D model see-through issue
  • Fixed missing track animations

image.pngT-64BV MBT 1.0.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.0.0

• Release version

T-64BV promo.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, akitaken said:

Hi again,

The link to the T-64BV doesn't seem to work. It sends to the T-84 Oplot   🤔 

Thanks! A classic copy/paste mistake. It's been fixed. Be sure to refresh a couple of times for the update to work. 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, Chap2012 said:

<profanity>, by May we are going to have the world's arsenal. Will be donating/tipping for the hard work. Thank you. 

Thanks! 👍🏻

• Like 1

image.pngModernized US Navy Ships 2.1.0 released!
Changelog Version 2.1.0

• Changed Phalanx CIWS to burst mode
  • Changed Phalanx CIWS dispersion
  • Changed SM-6 to reduce accuracy
  • Changed SM-2MR to reduce accuracy
  • Changed ESSM to reduce accuracy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, toan said:

Many thanks Currenthill ! Superb job ! 👏

Thanks! As I mentioned earlier, I'm going through all the assets and tweaking the weapons for a more realistic Pk. I think it adds to the immersion, you wouldn't have a 100% Pk with any weapon system. 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

Thanks! As I mentioned earlier, I'm going through all the assets and tweaking the weapons for a more realistic Pk. I think it adds to the immersion, you wouldn't have a 100% Pk with any weapon system. 👍🏻

You are definitely right ! 👏 Confirming this, I noticed that the SM-6 of the modernized USS Ticonderoga are sometimes used against enemy ships with a very high miss ratio (approx. 1-20), in contrast with their very high kill ratio against air targets. 🙂

Edited by toan
  • Like 1