Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

12 hours ago, dorianR666 said:

another cool SAM:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPYDER

also used by israel and georgia allegedly, which makes it relevant to dcs scenarios.

though it would require adding also Python-5 or Derby missile, which might be difficult. i suppose if thats too difficult, you could copy aim120c and aim9x flight models and autopilots, just with a new 3d model and weight.

I do believe this may be aded to the Israeli Assets mod possibly at some point. 

Edited by KrazyPilot

Rig Specs: 34" 3440x1440 Monitor - CPU: Ryzen 7800X3D - GPU: XFX RX 7900 XT Speedster MERC 310 - MOBO: GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX -

SSD: WD BLACK SN-850X 2TB + SN-770 2TB - RAM: 6000Mhz 64GB

Can you change Shahed launch sequence? It seems they launch top-to-bottom in the mod, but in real life they go bottom-to-top, so that the rocket booster won't burn the drones under.

• Like 2

AV-8B | MiG-21 | F/A-18C | F-16C | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | Persian Gulf

58 minutes ago, jbhbhb said:

R 360 neptune or Number modernizations

Neptune is really needed, as we have Moskva criser and a Black Sea map ingame )

58 minutes ago, jbhbhb said:

kirov class cruiser  is it possible to add?

Already present with pretty nice quality (but need less glossy textures, to my opinion)

Edited by Wild_Weasel_31
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Its pass IC?

thanks for your great work!

any chance for a link with all of the assets?

Edited by assafm25

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Just wanted to echo everyone else here and say thanks for such a wonderful mod!

I do have a couple of suggestions which would help "complete" a UK Military presence (considering we already have the Challenger and Warrior)

The AS-90 SPH - 155mm artillery (there's also the Polish Braveheart version which could be a fun addition)

The FV4333 Stormer - this could be an interesting one, the Stormer is traditionally a SPAD using Starstreak missiles, but there are prototype versions like the Stormer 30 (bushmaster 30mm cannon + tow missiles), but also SPAD using Martlet missiles - Martlets can be used as SAMs or SSMs due to their shaped charge and are pretty interesting - I think it would make for a really interesting mod!

In any case I love the mod(s) and will be a long-term user!

• Like 1

On 7/4/2023 at 4:45 PM, idkmoz said:

would it be possible to add russian and us subs with kalibr missiles for russian side and tomahawk missiles for us side?

or would it be possible to retexture tu-95sm/tu-160 and add some more cruise missiles?

Hi thanks fro response currenthill. and would you consider doing something from quoted message? 

Thanks 

17 hours ago, Timex3 said:

Looks amazing Currenthill. What Country does this system come from<

It’s the 3K60 Bal LBASM from Russia. 

17 hours ago, Enoy said:

Any chance of a Chinese land based DF-21 anti ship ballistic missile? 

It’s on the list. 👍🏻

17 hours ago, SpaceKraken said:

Can you change Shahed launch sequence? It seems they launch top-to-bottom in the mod, but in real life they go bottom-to-top, so that the rocket booster won't burn the drones under.

Nice catch! I will have it fixed in the next release. 

17 hours ago, Gogi12 said:

Russia, it is KH-35 missile in antiship system. Recently deployed ner Belarus.

Correct! This Bal TEL is equipped with the modernised Kh-35U. 

9 hours ago, jbhbhb said:

R 360 neptune or Number modernizations

kirov class cruiser  is it possible to add?oTTgUSnr흑해 지역에서 넵튠 미사일 시스템을 사용하는 우크라이나 군용 열차null

The Neptune is definitely on the list. 

As I mentioned before, I’m making the modernised Admiral Nakhimov. I’m just waiting for pictures confirming the new weapon systems. 

8 hours ago, Wild_Weasel_31 said:

Neptune is really needed, as we have Moskva criser and a Black Sea map ingame )

Already present with pretty nice quality (but need less glossy textures, to my opinion)

4 hours ago, assafm25 said:

Its pass IC?

thanks for your great work!

any chance for a link with all of the assets?

All my assets (besides the RWR mod) goes into the Saved games folder, and therefore doesn’t overwrite any core files. 

3 hours ago, Mulallum said:

Just wanted to echo everyone else here and say thanks for such a wonderful mod!

I do have a couple of suggestions which would help "complete" a UK Military presence (considering we already have the Challenger and Warrior)

The AS-90 SPH - 155mm artillery (there's also the Polish Braveheart version which could be a fun addition)

The FV4333 Stormer - this could be an interesting one, the Stormer is traditionally a SPAD using Starstreak missiles, but there are prototype versions like the Stormer 30 (bushmaster 30mm cannon + tow missiles), but also SPAD using Martlet missiles - Martlets can be used as SAMs or SSMs due to their shaped charge and are pretty interesting - I think it would make for a really interesting mod!

In any case I love the mod(s) and will be a long-term user!

I’ll put them on the list. 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, idkmoz said:

Hi thanks fro response currenthill. and would you consider doing something from quoted message? 

Thanks 

Maybe. We’ll see. 👍🏻

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

20 часов назад, Gogi12 сказал:

Россия, это ракета KH-35 в противокорабельной системе. Недавно развернутая в Беларуси.

Как говорила пресс-секретарь Белого дома-Псаки-мы пошлём флот к Беларуси(не дословно)-но факт флота к Беларуси,это курам на смех,посмотрите на карту:где море-а где Белоруссия,так что не надо говорить того чего не знаете,Беларусь не имеет выхода к морю-по-этому ей и не нужны Береговые ракетные комплексы,комплексов Бал у Белоруссии нет и ракета там Х-35У                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  As the White House press secretary-Psaki said-we will send the fleet to Belarus (not literally)-but the fact of the fleet to Belarus, it's a joke to the chickens, look at the map:where is the sea-and where is Belarus, so don't say what you don't know, Belarus has no access to the sea-that's why it doesn't need Coastal missile systems, Belarus doesn't have Ball complexes and there is an X-35U rocket there

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ivan-ivanov-1902 said:

Как говорила пресс-секретарь Белого дома-Псаки-мы пошлём флот к Беларуси(не дословно)-но факт флота к Беларуси,это курам на смех,посмотрите на карту:где море-а где Белоруссия,так что не надо говорить того чего не знаете,Беларусь не имеет выхода к морю-по-этому ей и не нужны Береговые ракетные комплексы,комплексов Бал у Белоруссии нет и ракета там Х-35У                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  As the White House press secretary-Psaki said-we will send the fleet to Belarus (not literally)-but the fact of the fleet to Belarus, it's a joke to the chickens, look at the map:where is the sea-and where is Belarus, so don't say what you don't know, Belarus has no access to the sea-that's why it doesn't need Coastal missile systems, Belarus doesn't have Ball complexes and there is an X-35U rocket there

System can be used for attackin ground targets, so it can be deployed to Belarus.

Только что, Gogi12 сказал:

Система может использоваться для атаки наземных целей, поэтому ее можно развернуть в Беларуси.

It is possible to deploy on the Moon😄, yes-some anti-ship missiles can be used against ground targets, but there is no "Ball" in Belarus, only Vietnam and Venezuela, even to the nearest neighbors Azerbaijan and Armenia-Russia has not transferred the complex with the X-35U missile

If we get the Nakhimov cruiser of course that will have the hypersonic Zircon missile. But we already got the Gorshkov and that ship is the first Russian ship with Hypersonic missile.

There is plan for hypersonic missiles in our Gorshkov mod?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, pepin1234 said:

If we get the Nakhimov cruiser of course that will have the hypersonic Zircon missile. But we already got the Gorshkov and that ship is the first Russian ship with Hypersonic missile.

There is plan for hypersonic missiles in our Gorshkov mod?

I don’t think there is even one reference picture of it available yet. Not counting made up renders. Especially not those based on the Boeing X-51. 

I suddenly recalled about one little bug with US Modernized Warships mod. It appeared, when I tried to sort my massive amount of mods a bit.

I edited their .LUA files located in Database\Navy subfolders by adding line

GT.tags={"Cruiser"};

or "Destroyer", "Corvette and patrol", "Frigate", etc. according to ship's class. It worked perfectly, until I reached USS Ticonderoga. It's Anti-Ship variant still refuses to move into "Cruisers" subcategory and is always placed to "Submarine" one, no matter of the tags been set.

I thought the mod was broken and reinstalled it completely, having no result. Have no ideas, what is happening.

1 час назад, pabel89 сказал:

Привет, @currenthill!

Вы можете создавать дополнительное вооружение для существующих самолетов, например, крылатую ракету Storm Shadow для Су-24М или УМПК(UMPK) - Универсальный модуль планирования и коррекции для Су-34?

10-Су-35с-атака-с-бомбами-скрытыми-бейон

Во-первых Шторм Шадов есть в моде JAS39-Grippen,во-вторых УМПК не для Су34,а для бомб ФАБ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1