Now that SINAI is out... how long for F15E ?

hotrod525

Hi folks,

Razbam stated that they delayed the F15E due to ED asking them, i'm not into the "God Secret" but i was suspicious about the Sinai map being release first as every single video of F15E by streamers where done on it.

So now that it is out, can we expect our bird soon ?

• Like 1

2 WeeksTM

• Like 11

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

I had my suspicions that the F-15 was delayed so that they could put Sinai out first.  And I have no evidence but I suspect they want max hype for 1 big release at a time, so chose to push F-15 back till next month to give Siani time to generate hype and be sold.  I don't have direct proof for this, just my impressions.  I anticipate based on the subtle hints given that F-15 will release sometime in July.  

• Like 5

It is available in the game, you can find it amongst all modules there, but clicking on the BUY button did not lead to actual module... it lead to every other module except F-15E

EDIT: Steam version

F15E.jpg

Edited by MrG721
  • Like 3

DCS Steam Edition Hangar:

DCS.png

1 hour ago, CaptJodan said:

I had my suspicions that the F-15 was delayed so that they could put Sinai out first.  And I have no evidence but I suspect they want max hype for 1 big release at a time, so chose to push F-15 back till next month to give Siani time to generate hype and be sold.  I don't have direct proof for this, just my impressions.  I anticipate based on the subtle hints given that F-15 will release sometime in July.  

Makes no sense. Why not delay the map and push out the f-15 that's been in preorder for months?

I wouldn't mind the delays so much, if there wasn't so many YouTube teasers from Razbam and selected YouTubers.

They really are starting to get squarely on my nerves now, and Razbam need to poop or get off the pot

• Like 8

Kit: i9 10900k, Rog Strix RTX 4090, Asus Rog strix Z490 Mobo, 64 GB, Varjo Aero HMD running Open VR

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Thrustmaster Pendular rudder peddles

MODS: Pretty much all of them

2 minutes ago, Major Corvus said:

I wouldn't mind the delays so much, if there wasn't so many YouTube teasers from Razbam and selected YouTubers.

They really are starting to get squarely on my nerves now, and Razbam need to poop or get off the pot

I think RB intended to have it out but something happened after they lifted the creator embargo, either ED said something or they found something. Either way it's certainly not exactly helping the hype. 

• Like 2

Hi,

I have the feeling that ED will wait for any bug reports on the velocity search radar to make necessary adjustment/corrections before releasing the F-15E. Maybe in a week?

Just my feeling.

• Like 1

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

This time I'll vote with my wallet. No new modules until F15E. It's crazy <profanity> that I paid for months ago stil not released but all of a sudden a map that nobody asked for is here.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ECTAE said:

This time I'll vote with my wallet. No new modules until F15E. It's crazy <profanity> that I paid for months ago stil not released but all of a sudden a map that nobody asked for is here.

Agreed. I'll buy Sinai, but not until the F-15E that I preordered is delivered.

45 minutes ago, pii said:

Makes no sense. Why not delay the map and push out the f-15 that's been in preorder for months?

I didn't necessarily say it made sense.  Maybe Sinai got to "release status" at ED first, so first come, first served?  Could be any number of reasons, really.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pii said:

Maybe because one is ready and one isn't? 🙂

• Like 5

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

Razbam Stated on multiple occasions when startup vids are out release is imminent. They even said this in there start up video. I would like to know how Razbam defines imminiet. It's been two weeks, the new update just dropped and no F15. 

I honestly do not think this has anything to do with ED. Given Razbam's track record I'm sure it's all them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, davidrbarnette said:

Agreed. I'll buy Sinai, but not until the F-15E that I preordered is delivered.

Agreed.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Lots of people support the Sinai map. Not his fault RAZBAM can’t get their act together.

Picking up the map straight away, kind dumb to punish a different company for the in action of another. SMH at some of your reasoning. 

• Like 11

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Yet it has been said that ED requested Razbam to push it back... Seems ED is more at fault to push out Sinai over the F-15E. End of the day it's their choice on if they boycott the Sinai map due to F-15E not being released and it being in Pre-Order for awhile now.

• Like 1

I see people are pulling out single quotes instead of all of them from both Razbam and ED leading to a lot of people making stuff up all over again that both ED and Razbam say are not true.

I guess it's entertainment? 

• Like 2