Eagle has landed!!!

AhSoul

Its out! Right! Btw. Why no any info before?

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

5 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Its out! Right! Btw. Why no any info before?

Because if for whatever reason it had a last minute delay, some people would have gone pitbull….

• Like 9

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• AhSoul changed the title to Eagle has landed!!!

Well, the secrets definitely out - "Error code 502 - bad gateway" and locked out of all modules, or whatever the usual error is. This was after updating DCS, then downloading the module. Luckily I got in on the next try. Now, to not exit the game.....

ED, seriously. With every update and new module, each person has to log in and be authorised twice - once on the update, and again on the module download. That right there is unnecessary, and adds load to an apparently already overloaded system (if this problem is persisting, and my experience wasn't just a once off.

Also, I again state that having the option to NOT load into the sim when the authorisation fails would be great, to avoid the needless load times.

Anyway, TO THE COCKPIT!

• Like 1

very cool. the non export of MFD at release is a big let down for everyone with a cockpit though

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

....and within seconds, we have the apparently mandatory whining... 

Anyone wanna bet how many times we can find these exact same ppl whining about why it hasn't been released before now too? 🙄

Edited by Despayre
typo
  • Like 8

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Despayre said:

....and within seconds, we have the apparently mandatory whining... 

Anyone wanna bet how many times we can find these exact same ppl whining about why it hasn't been released before now too? 🙄

what is it in 'VERY COOL' that you dont understand ? I am happy they finally released it.

but when I see that some very minute details have made it to the release, but something basic like MFDs exports hasnt, I simply state its a let down, which it is.  having a cockpit not having mfd's to play with already is disapointing

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

9 minutes ago, FZG_Immel said:

what is it in 'VERY COOL' that you dont understand ? I am happy they finally released it.

but when I see that some very minute details have made it to the release, but something basic like MFDs exports hasnt, I simply state its a let down, which it is.  having a cockpit not having mfd's to play with already is disapointing

Nothing, even if that's not how you wrote it. Particularly impressed that you assume I was talking about you (I wasn't), but now that you mention it... are we gonna find you in the ridiculous amount of threads whining about it not being released yet too, or can you tell us you're at the very least, not a hypocrite too?

• Like 1

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

8 minutes ago, audiodistortion said:

Getting a crash to desktop whenever I launch with it in the mission. Have tried editor and from instant ....

From the log, last entry

(2856): MissionSpawn:spawnLocalPlayer 1,F-15ESE

Ran well from the get go here. Have you tried the usual maintenance? Disable all mods, clear shaders, remove OC if applicable?

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

24 minutes ago, Hiob said:

Ran well from the get go here. Have you tried the usual maintenance? Disable all mods, clear shaders, remove OC if applicable?

Yes, have tried clearing fxo, metashaders, full repair, moved all mods out of folder.

It happens everytime and as far as I can tell it's just the F15E.

I wonder if the module is using AVX instructions? that's normally the reason for most game crashes on my older CPU. i7-980X

However... all other DCS modules have been fine (since MT)

Edited by audiodistortion

It was the right decision by ED to give green light for the release to avoid damaging ED and other 3rd party developer quality releases.

Now RAZBAM can put their little hands on the module to bring it to a DCS quality module. Personally I don´t buy any other RAZBAM module, before the Eagle has reached this, but that´s just me.

The graphics are really, really good. Even the 1st person pilot model is great and included into the early access release, so thumbs up for this.

F-14b Tomcat   /   AV-8B Harrier   /   F-16C Viper  /   KA-50 Black Shark   /   Mi-24 Hind   /   MiG-21bis   

16 minutes ago, audiodistortion said:

Yes, have tried clearing fxo, metashaders, full repair, moved all mods out of folder.

It happens everytime and as far as I can tell it's just the F15E.

I wonder if the module is using AVX instructions? that's normally the reason for most game crashes on my older CPU. i7-980X

However... all other DCS modules have been fine (since MT)

Every new module is pushing the boundaries a bit further. Don’t know. Maybe.

• Like 1

$98.81Cdn. and it's in my hangar. All other planes will be on vacation for a while.

Should be fun. I'm sure I'll be up late tonight. Gonna have some Grim Reapers tutorials going on my tablet while I try to figure this thing out.

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

1 minute ago, Zad Fnark said:

I'm going to pack as many CBUs on this as I can and dump them in one go.

🙂

I admire your vision. :smoke:

For me, this plane is all about big fat LGBs dropped... riiiiiight............................. THERE! 

"Boom!"

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!