Phantoms Phorever. PRE-ORDER & REVEAL Trailer

IronMike

23 hours ago, Hiob said:

You can only redeem your license key once the module is released. Current estimates for release is „this winter“ - which, from experience, makes end of winter (aka march) most likely. Simply keep your emails and account data safe and sound until then and relax. Once it‘s due, everybody and their mother will announce it.😁

Hi,

thx for answer, keep this mail safe so 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • ED Team

folks please read the rules at the top of the page before you post. 

stay on topic for the thread and treat each other with respect, if you can not I will hand out warnings. 

thank you 

thread cleaned

• Thanks 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

How long is the 'Pre Order' discounted price on for please?

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

56 minutes ago, zerO_crash said:

Until just before release. You have time 👍

Thank you

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 3 weeks later...