Will the Phantom feature Reverse Rudders-Right is Left and Left is Right?

Phoenix_VMF257

4 hours ago, Biggus said:

I wonder if OP has misunderstood aileron reversal at high AOA where you need to roll with rudder to avoid departing?

Otherwise add me to the list of confused posters.

Still, you would kick right rudder to roll right, no? I don‘t think that is what OP meant, but I stand to be corrected.

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Perhaps he needs to have his rudder pedals Input device installed the other way round. But reversing the axis will be possible like in any other aircraft. So, no need to worry.

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

17 hours ago, Hiob said:

Still, you would kick right rudder to roll right, no? I don‘t think that is what OP meant, but I stand to be corrected.

Exactly, you roll with the rudder in that situation.  I think either he's gotten his wires crossed somewhere, or this is the beginning of an epic thread.

• Like 1

Technically the controls aren't reversing... the aerodynamic effect of the adverse yaw (due to aileron input) during hard maneuvering makes it appear the (aileron) controls are reversed.  Right rudder will make you yaw (and bank) right. Left rudder left. 

• Like 2