Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2024 to all

CHPL

🎄:xmas:

Hello to all friends of helicopter flying and, of course, to all those who are not yet ready.

Christmas is just around the corner, and a turbulent 2023 is ending.

I would like to thank all of you who have accompanied and supported us this year. 🤝

For all the praise, but also the constructive criticism. :bash:

Special thanks to everyone who helped with translation, voiceovers, mission testing, graphics and more.

Unfortunately, the new STORMFRONT campaign didn't make it under the Christmas tree, :dunno: but that's life. We did our part, but the decision was up to ED. 

🎁 We also already have something to look forward to in 2024.
As already announced, our next project will be a Mi-8 campaign, which is not expected to happen within 2024.

I know it's hard sometimes, but people tend to be generous in big things, while we tend to be petty in small things.
In 2024, I will remain true to myself and focus more on content and less on packaging. The aim is to make the campaigns as accessible as possible to as many people as possible, even if they are demanding. This may mean a compromise or two in areas that are less important to me, but without the use of AI, for example, countless voiceovers and different localizations are not feasible, either in terms of effort or cost.

I would like to draw the attention of all those who would like to fly online in a relaxed group to our helicopter squadron(localized in Europe), the BLACK ANGELS.
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/244549-black-angels-low-level-heaven/

I would like to invite everyone who is looking for a group to fly together or just for help and training. Just come and visit us at the training times on TS and fly with us. There are no minimum requirements apart from having fun. 
You can contact me or DISCORD directly for a preliminary briefing and F&Q.

So here is some more information for you.

We fly or tolerate all helicopter types 
There are no requirements for participation in training or missions.
We emphasize helicopter-specific flying skills, but those who do not want to train and regularly mark their land attempts with black smoke during the missions are just as welcome as those who only train. 
Our average age is around 40-45
Our members are all extremely helpful, and some really enjoy helping others.:smartass: And not just at Christmas.

We meet on five evenings a week with a wide variety of members. Anyone with the time and inclination comes, no matter when or how often.
Monday and Tuesday, we only fly missions. Wednesday and Thursday, we train from 20:00 to 21:00 (Central European Time). After that, we usually switch to the mission until about 22:00 (open end). On Saturdays, we do whatever we feel like doing or what someone has planned.

We have a very, very high fluctuation, which should not put you off; on the contrary, we are used to pilots coming by to get help and expand their skills and then continue on their own or take what they have learned to the professionals. :police:

For some, we are simply not cool enough :smoke::gun_smilie:, and even if the first impression is deceptive, we are not organized militarily tightly enough. :director:

Officially, there can be "only one," but other opinions are also accepted as long as they agree with mine. :vertag: :gun_rifle:

This brings us to almost the most important point. We meet because we enjoy what we do and want to learn together. A little humor can't hurt. It's amazing that we have so many Northern Lights in the group from this point of view. :thumbsup:

So, if you are still looking to join us in 2023 or 2024, we welcome everyone; consideration is one of our main characteristics. 
Monday and Wednesday, we speak mainly German and consider those who speak little or no English. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, we speak mainly English and are considerate of those who don't speak German. But all evenings are open to everyone.  

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a peaceful holiday, and a Happy New Year 2024.

• Like 2

Always happy landings ;)

Not only for helicopter's fans! :thumbsup: Yep, good topic for this time - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2024!

Many good addons for DCS! F-4 & F4U, MiG-23 & La-7, Kiowa, CH-47 and more, more, many more .... (+more maps ;>) ❤️

8329451529_37d96a0341_b.jpg

• Like 3

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

59 minutes ago, flyingscotsman said:

Aye and we should get the end of year video soon, Merry Christmas and a Happy & Peaceful New Year to all

+1

"2024 and Beyoud" :clap_2:!

df9b1b56-52d5-4a9b-a8c7-f62ac3edb281_tex

Pretty please! (or earlier)

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 4

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Merry christmas and a content-rich happy new year 2024! 🎅

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

Hope Everybody has a Merry Christmas.. Remeber the reason for the season 😉

• Like 3

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• ED Team
15 minutes ago, Awol87025 said:

Like the title screen says "15 years of DCS" and the clouds still look 8-bit in VR.

you are probably using the older clouds still and not the newer presets ones, or you have the cloud setting to low for your quality preference. Clouds look fine here even in VR using the quality setting, if you need help feel free to PM me

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

you are probably using the older clouds still and not the newer presets ones, or you have the cloud setting to low for your quality preference. Clouds look fine here even in VR using the quality setting, if you need help feel free to PM me

Bloody EPIC video...thankyou Scott and the whole ED team.Hadnt seen this one. 🙂

Edited by Marshallman

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz   Turbo 5.1 GHz, Asus Prime Motherboard B460M-A, Nvidia Geoforce RTX4090, 64gB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR 3600Mhz,Windows 10 Pro Reverb G2V2

• ED Team
1 minute ago, Marshallman said:

Bloody EPIC video...thankyou Scott and the whole ED team.Hadnt seen this one. 🙂

no worries, the reach video is one of my favourites 🙂

thank you

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2