giullep
Go to solution Solved by giullep,

3 ore fa, QuiGon ha scritto:

The FCR needs some time to warm up. It performs a BIT test after powered on. After the test has ended the FCR is ready to use.

I know this..i saw wags video, but i tried to wait more and more but nothing: after i press to norm: nothing happens, i can only switch to maa, the other button are useless (FCR..)

i made a repair but nothing...

first 2 Photos are from Matt's video, thee last 2 mine: it seems that is corrupted, the buttons are ineffective and different from Matt's video

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

Edited by giullep

• ED Team
1 hour ago, giullep said:

Always the sametrack3.trk

Based on what we see in your track, it seems you are quitting the mission far to quickly and not giving the FCR time to complete the BIT. 

Please review this video, it may help. Thanks!

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

1 minute ago, giullep said:

In other mission i have wait for more and more time..nothing happens!! Nothing change..

From what I could see in your track, you are double clicking FCR button, meaning you are turning it on and off. One click only

Like 9L said, in your track, FCR turned on and is doing internal testing.

dont start of the whole. Posted in the editor, tested dozens of times. I access the weapons page, I press on norm, the bit doesn't start, if I press on fcr nothing happens... since the fcr came out I've never been able to see it in operation. I did a repair but nothing.

img 2126 press mma from pinned to norm: ok

img 2127  it stays like this and nothing happens.. the bit should start (I also waited by compressing the time..): nothing

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

track3.trk

Edited by giullep

don start of the whole. Posted in the editor, tested dozens of times. I access the weapons page, I press on norm, the bit doesn't start, if I press on fcr nothing happens... since the fcr came out I've never been able to see it in operation. I did a repair but nothing.

img 2127  it stays like this and nothing happens.. the bit should start (I also waited by compressing the time..): nothing

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

track3.trk

32 minutes ago, giullep said:
don start of the whole. Posted in the editor, tested dozens of times. I access the weapons page, I press on norm, the bit doesn't start, if I press on fcr nothing happens... since the fcr came out I've never been able to see it in operation. I did a repair but nothing.

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

track3.trk 1.28 MB · 0 downloads

See if either of these tracks work for you.

FCR 1.trk FCR 2.trk

32 minutes ago, giullep said:

Thx anything can help.

Sorry, How can view the track? 

From main menu on the right you click the replay track option and select the file.

Make sure you don't switch skins (there seems to be an issue with the FCR being part of the aircraft skin or something, or at least it was before the FCR was a thing) and FCR is selected enabled in the ME.

Edited by FalcoGer

I really apologise for what may seem a really silly question, but have you added the FCR in the Mission editor? It appears on the re-arm picture but at the moment needs to be mounted via the options in the mission editor. Its coming via the rearm screen but just not ready yet.

And again, when doing support its good to rule out the obvious things first, so like I said apologies if you have done this.

Assuming that you have, have you mapped a key to select the sight as the FCR (I think that is the description)? That "turns it on".

You can select the black FCR button and get the arc of scan but nothing will happen until it is the active sight.

Salute

Friar

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out.