Hi all

Yesterday i was on a multiplayer server, and while in air started to configure a bomb run.

Selected my CBUs went to TGP, but.....TGP stayed in SP mode.
Okay that wouldnt be a problem, i thought, just click on CZ button....but no CZ button (or even STPT, or SP) was available on right side.
Also TMS UP doesnt do anything.

Any issue with TGP acually?

I have also experienced this in the past.

Perhaps check

1. INS alignment was done (if it was a hot start it should be fine)

2. Select a valid steerpoint (one that contains LONG AND LAT coords) - then try again 

2.1 make the TGP SOI

2.2 move the TGP around with RDR cursor switch

2.3 then the CZ/CN button should appear on screen then you can press the OSB next to it.

i7-11800H @ 2.30GH | 16Gb 3200MHz | GeForce RTX 3060 | Samsung 1TB SSD | KINGSTON 520GB SSD

I've also had this, along with the TGP cursor disappearing randomly to somewhere in the sky for no reason.  It appears over the tgt as it should but then any attempt to slew it jumps it into the sky.  The only way out of this is to CZ, go back a steer point, come back to the next steer point and start slewing again.  If you just CZ to replace the cursor over the tgt area and attempt to slew it jumps into the sky again.  I only play MP so this is the only place I've seen it.

Dr Spankle

Hi all
Yesterday i was on a multiplayer server, and while in air started to configure a bomb run.
Okay that wouldnt be a problem, i thought, just click on CZ button....but no CZ button (or even STPT, or SP) was available on right side.

Your drop calculations are probably in CCIP, which is a visual process. If you change it to CCRP, you should get your AG radar and TGP back to normal operation with a SPI.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

On 1/24/2024 at 10:32 PM, vienna said:

Hi all

maybe your mode was in CCIP?

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

8 hours ago, VDV said:

how can i slave TGT into Harm HAD target, when i use HTS

Once you have the radar locked on your HTS , switch to the TGP and look for the target. Flying solo you will only get a maximum of PGM2 which if thats the case you will just slew the pod until you find the radars which should be close by. If you are flying with 2 other people you guys can get it down to PGM1 which should be RIGHT where the radar is emitting from.