Supercarrier not working entirely - Sim PostStart

Go to solution Solved by razo+r,

11 hours ago, draconus said:

You should click the blue button to check for updates. It probably won't help with the bug but you have to update this system.

Thanks Draconus, it says that the last check was done yesterday at 17:52. 

30 minutes ago, diamond22 said:

Is there a confirmed correlation between Windows 11 23H2 and the Supercarrier package?

Negative. I use Win10 and it happens on my side. 

If i try to launch from ME it hangs at PostStart, but if i launch from the main menu (single player) and for any reason it won´t load the mission i launch the mission first in MP and then go back to the ME the mission loads with no issues, works every time so not a big bummer for now because i use this fix.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

3 hours ago, fagulha said:

If i try to launch from ME it hangs at PostStart, but if i launch from the main menu (single player) and for any reason it won´t load the mission i launch the mission first in MP and then go back to the ME the mission loads with no issues, works every time so not a big bummer for now because i use this fix.

Hi Fagulha, roger, thank you for the trick, I'll try it.

I'm very disappointed because I can't use Supercarrier without going through ME and this limitation represent a nuisance for my honest point of view..  

• Like 1

On 2/10/2024 at 1:32 PM, fagulha said:

Update: it doesn't work even with the suggested procedure. I tried also to modify the SC mission, deleting some static object from the deck with ME, but the loading page always freeze at Sim PostStart. 😞

22 hours ago, Wood said:

Hi all 

Same issue for me. The culprit was the "JAS 39 Gripen" mod. To bad because I love that Mod.

Cheers

You're lucky to have found the culprit... I don't remember to have tried the Gripen mod, BTW now my DCS is vanilla.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

No mods and it still happens to me, but a specific Marianas mission is the biggest offender. Even if I start over from scratch and remake it, it will still get stuck.

Other missions, including paid campaigns, are hit-and-miss. Sometimes they work, sometimes they get stuck. 

Flappie and I have been going through all sorts of troubleshooting and track files with no end in sight and no one other than myself is able to reproduce the issue with that specific Marianas mission, which is leading me to believe there's an issue with my computer itself.

Edited by Nealius
  • Like 2