Show your Black Shark Desktop

Spider76

Or just open the picture in GIMP (free software for those that don't want to pay thousands of dollars for Photoshop) and remove it that way. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Well, I don't use a Ka-50 picture for my desktop...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

what's with the rush? I bet you half the the community is still asleep in their time zone and the others probably haven't gotten home from work yet.

Here's mine anyway: =)

bsdesktop.jpg

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Sorry guys, as much as I love flying the 'Shark, I love my boat more, and my eight year old can handle the controls well enough...

:pirate: Land ho, matys AVAST!

P1020692.thumb.JPG.c0394d77e5612f1f18cb44ccb64923de.JPG

Skydoc, out!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"...es gibt viel zu tun, paken Wir's an!"

------------

HAF 932, core I7 920 @ 2.67ghz, HD 4870 X2 2GB, 6GB RAM on a ASUS P6T Deluxe with some big@ss hard drive and onboard sound, TIR4, TM suite and Cyborg Keyboard/Cybersnipa Keypad

• ED Team
The flying tractor...or as we say at work, a John Deere with rotor blades.

Nice!

Is it Afghanistan? Whose this helicopter?

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Have to say, I love the Shark. My desktop consists of a wallpaper I created myself using Photoshop and one of my own skins.

** The wife still hasn't noticed the busted beauty on the nose for about a week now. :music_whistling::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

Heh, I think i spent more time wondering what secrets those shortcuts on GA's desktop had in them!

@ Skydoc, is that a 27' Cat?

@ Sharkster, good job, mind if i use that....course my wife wouldn't miss the busted beauty if i put it on a pinhead!

Go ahead, you can find that wallpaper in the screen shots section under Canadian wallpapers.

The one desktop I was really interested in was the .pdf file on AlpahaOneSixs desktop titled "Ah-64A_ORT Handgrips". Does that mean we are getting the Apache? :D

Edited by Sharkster64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

The one desktop I was really interested in was the .pdf file on AlpahaOneSixs desktop titled "Ah-64A_ORT Handgrips". Does that mean we are getting the Apache? :D

Unfortunately that is not related to any work in progress by ED. Someone was asking what all the buttons on the handgrips were for. It's an excerpt directly from the AH-64A Operator's Manual, which is freely available online.

But hey, if you're curious about all the functions on the handgrips... it's post #7 of this thread.

Well here is my baby :pilotfly:

desktop.thumb.jpg.2a73730dc06bbdcc3a64c597af7a691f.jpg

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Wow Chazz, that is really beautiful.

Ain't got anything aircrafty on it besides some icons to the sim... Oh, though do those dragon-ish type things in the background pass? :D

Namnlos.jpg

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

From time to time I set this, old picture with low resolution.

tapetaxee.jpg

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ